HSV Forum

(Important) read before posting

All Members,
    This area of the forum is for any Technical, Mechanical or Electrical talk. If you have any problems with anything then post it here. We hope to get this area pumping with helpful tips and answers to painful problems you might have..

Regards
    SirHSV
    Site Admin
    Coupemann
    AWD GTO Power to the mann

Hi, I have just purcheased a VZ R8 LS2 6ltr and put a set of pacemaker extractors and new exhaust system on it and I now have engine check light on and check power train warning on dash can you please advise what I should do.

yeah dude, ring you local HSV dealer and ask if they will plug in the lappy for free (mine will) could be a problem with oxygen sensors, which may not have been attended to depdending on who did your exhaust, ie a reputable performance mod. centre. other than that if you know a mechanic that has a laptop and can read the codes go to him. but try HSV first. hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by XCLR8 View Post
    yeah dude, ring you local HSV dealer and ask if they will plug in the lappy for free (mine will) could be a problem with oxygen sensors, which may not have been attended to depdending on who did your exhaust, ie a reputable performance mod. centre. other than that if you know a mechanic that has a laptop and can read the codes go to him. but try HSV first. hope that helps.
    Hopefully eggie 05 is on top of this seeing that he posted 2 years ago.

Gday, i am trying to find an 18" wheel to fit my VE GTS for a few track days....I have sourced some second hand semi slick in 18" and i know semis don't come in 20" and prob not 19" either....any help would be greatly appreciated....

thanks Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by 808GTS View Post
    Gday, i am trying to find an 18" wheel to fit my VE GTS for a few track days....I have sourced some second hand semi slick in 18" and i know semis don't come in 20" and prob not 19" either....any help would be greatly appreciated....

thanks Anthony
    I am trying to do the same....
    440rwkw MONSTER

Can anyone give me info about hpx s/s 3inch exhaust system for my ve hsv. Pretty much want to know if they're any good.
    Cheers. Matty

Thread Information