PDA

View Full Version : Hsvoc nsw

moray066
14-04-2012, 01:18 AM
Attended the Club meeting Wednesday night, great group of guys and gals, will def be joining, can't wait for the club events and cruises, anyone on here a member? Other then you
On another note only two days till I get my OTR cai and tune, cant wait, an I'm curious as to what the results will be?

Strick
14-04-2012, 02:12 AM
Im a member still havent been to a meeting due to be away from work, they have a good span of events over the year which is good.

Audi
14-04-2012, 08:01 AM
I think I peaked to early.. Joined hsvoc wa when I was about 23. Went to a few meetings and it just seemed like a bunch of old men, albeit friendly. Bit older now (30) so will rejoin when I CBD..

moray066
14-04-2012, 10:17 AM
I think I peaked to early.. Joined hsvoc wa when I was about 23. Went to a few meetings and it just seemed like a bunch of old men, albeit friendly. Bit older now (30) so will rejoin when I CBD..

Haha, yes it is generally an older crowd, but there is no age restriction on being a motor enthusiast, everyone loves their cars and respects others. The HSVOC NSW is very well sorted with a wide variety of events to cater for anyone who loves their car, just watch the video on their website, they have skid pan days, track days, race days, family orientated Sunday drive days, show and shine days, Dyno days, V8 Supercar days, if you can't find an event you will enjoy from this club then, I'm sorry, but your not a motoring enthusiast! Lol I'm looking forward to attending quite a few events...

moray066
14-04-2012, 10:18 AM
Im a member still havent been to a meeting due to be away from work, they have a good span of events over the year which is good.

Strick, you a member of NSW or another state?

moray066
14-04-2012, 10:20 AM
I have to say driving to the meeting on Wednesday parking my Clubby in a parking lot filled with HSV's was amazing, it looked awesome!

220isenator
14-04-2012, 11:37 AM
I have met a few of the guys from the NSW and now ACT chapter at interclub events and have to say they seem like a good bunch of people. I would encourage anyone with an interest in doing motorsport events to join, as they are CAMS affiliated and also do a good amount of family cruises.

moray066
14-04-2012, 12:27 PM
Sorry Strick, just realized you are NSW, hope to meet you at a future event, you know what they say about all work and no play.

Strick
14-04-2012, 03:51 PM
ah yes but when the work is overseas makes it a bit hard haha. ill be going to the newcastle show on the 22nd though so will be good to meet everyone

IEVLV8
15-04-2012, 05:43 PM
was going to attend but we forgot all about it, so hopefully make it to the next meeting

KateGTO
26-04-2012, 04:16 PM
I'm a member of the HSVOC as well. I don't get to nearly as many events as I'd like to but we get to a few such as the Christmas Party. Will try & get to a Wed night meeting soon but unfortunately I usually have something else on then. I'd like to see the new venue. It is a very well organised club, something for everyone.

FollowTheSapper
11-01-2014, 06:16 PM
Anyone from the club going on the MODE cruise tomorrow? Asking because I would like to meet some members prior to joining and won't be able to make it to next weekends event.

cdaveyb
11-01-2014, 07:11 PM
Yes, I will be there in the early hours of the morning. Looking forward to the first event of the year.

Brett

Strick
11-01-2014, 08:07 PM
At this time ill be going, might change at 4 in the morning though haha