PDA

View Full Version : Merry Xmas Yall

Rrrrrrrr8
19-12-2011, 09:52 AM
Well Xmas is just around the corner and its time for us to migrate south for the holidays.
Tomorrow we will be packing the kids and way too much luggage into the Clubster and heading to Melbourne to spend Xmas with the family.
Soooooo I wanted to take this moment to wish you all a Wonderful Xmas and a Happy New Year!

Safe motoring and will see yall next year.

Merry Christmas :)

from Brad & Kylie

d488y2
19-12-2011, 10:05 AM
Have a good one and thanks for the Christmas wishes. I will keep an eye out for your R8 on the Melbourne Roads.
Enjoy the drive :)
If you are doing nothing on Friday I have cruise planned in the Melbourne Area with a few mates

Mzsammi
19-12-2011, 10:44 AM
bwahaha " are we there yet, are we there yet" :)

" dad im hungryyyy, i need to goto the toilet, i want a drinkkkkkkkk, can we stop yet" oh yes your gonna enjoy your drive down hahha

go sick
19-12-2011, 11:18 AM
no sun not yet he he he he noooo sunnnn just asking lol all the best to you and the family mate take care

iCat
19-12-2011, 12:14 PM
from this ford girl to all you hsv people, wishing you and your families a wonderful festive and happy christmas. you're not a bad bunch you know :D :P

akanives
19-12-2011, 04:52 PM
happy easter everyone!!!
oh.... oops...
merry christmas!!!!

try to ignore the backseat and enjoy the clubby on the drive down.

and iCat, i hope santa leaves something good under your tree.. something holden or hsv.... :P

TheRealShifter
19-12-2011, 04:57 PM
Awww thanks Rrrrrrr8. I hope you travel safely here and travel even more safely when you're in Melbourne...only coz I know how badly you Queenslanders drive ;) haha
Seriously though, I hope your Christmas is great too.

Whereabouts are you staying down here? Also you're just over a week late to join us for our parma cruise :(

Rrrrrrrr8
19-12-2011, 07:52 PM
bwahaha " are we there yet, are we there yet" :)

" dad im hungryyyy, i need to goto the toilet, i want a drinkkkkkkkk, can we stop yet" oh yes your gonna enjoy your drive down hahha

Ha ha , I bet you did that to your parents when you were a kid, :)

Rrrrrrrr8
19-12-2011, 07:57 PM
Awww thanks Rrrrrrr8. I hope you travel safely here and travel even more safely when you're in Melbourne...only coz I know how badly you Queenslanders drive ;) haha
Seriously though, I hope your Christmas is great too.

Whereabouts are you staying down here? Also you're just over a week late to join us for our parma cruise :(

Hi, we are staying in Geelong most of the time out at Leopold, but spending xmas day at my sisters in Werribee.
That parma cruise sounds nice . mmmmmmm love my parma :)
and I will ignore the driving comment ummm no I wont!
Im an ex Victorian and yes I thought Queenslanders were bad drivers till I saw Victorians drive in Queensland ha ha

Rrrrrrrr8
19-12-2011, 08:03 PM
Have a good one and thanks for the Christmas wishes. I will keep an eye out for your R8 on the Melbourne Roads.
Enjoy the drive :)
If you are doing nothing on Friday I have cruise planned in the Melbourne Area with a few mates
Hey thanks for the invite, would loved to have joined you guys, but Friday I will still be driving to Melb.
We leave here in the wee hours on Wed morn/Tues night and head for Sydney first. My wife is having her 40th birthday on the 22nd and didnt like my idea of celebrating her b/day with a toasted sanga at a roadhouse. I dont know why?
Anyway , Im now taking her to the Centrepoint revolving restaurant in Sydney, and we will stay there till Fri then head to Melb.
We should have a HSV convoy from Sydney to Melb...lol
Merry xmas

Mzsammi
19-12-2011, 08:08 PM
when i was a kid?.... i went to qld and s.a with them driving this year... qld i had the whole backseat and i was seriously sick so i slept, but to s.a hahaha me and my brother drove my parents crazzzzzzzyyy, to the point dad made me drive for a hour so my brother and i were seperated lol

Rrrrrrrr8
19-12-2011, 09:39 PM
[QUOTE=Mzsammi;77534]when i was a kid?

Ha ha I forgot you are still a kid..lol :P

Mzsammi
19-12-2011, 09:49 PM
im 26 and a half!! lol

u cant blame me for being a big kid, i get paid to be a kid at work. force of habbit

SV90
24-12-2011, 09:23 PM
Just wanted to wish everyone a safe and Merry Xmas. Hope everyone gets some good gifts but most of all, hope people take the time out to enjoy the company of there family and friends. All the best and if your drinking please dont drive.

Have a great day :-)