PDA

View Full Version : PSRA - Performance Street & Race Association

Sniper
16-11-2011, 06:08 AM
This is a project that we have been working on for quite a while with the Intention of announcing it in 2012 but with the opportunity to embrace the East V West Charity Dyno Shootout, we have brought it forward. . .

It is a High Performance Association that willl bring the Lastest News, A Range of Events and Supportive base to the Australian Performance Motoring Industry

Have a look around the Site and give us some feedback. . . . if it can be better . . . please tell us what you want!

www.psra.com.au (http://www.psra.com.au)

. . . . and if you want. . . there are 2 different Memberships available . . . sign up!!!

SV90
16-11-2011, 10:26 AM
Looks good mate, this will be a great site for the Australian Performance Motoring Industry. I havent had a chance to go through it all, but looks good so far :)

akanives
16-11-2011, 11:31 AM
looks good, zl1 now scares me...
one thing thats missing, a tassie location for the national dyno shootout :P

Sniper
16-11-2011, 01:04 PM
looks good, zl1 now scares me...
one thing thats missing, a tassie location for the national dyno shootout :P

We would do it in a heartbeat - Tassie that is" . . . but we need the participants. . . whats your thoughts. . . .we will talk about this on Saturday Night

akanives
16-11-2011, 01:26 PM
i reckon at least 2 cars with over 300hp would turn up....
such is the sad state of tassie street commodore scene lol.

runted
16-11-2011, 02:00 PM
hey sniper,

i am in the process of setting up my own performance parts company, i will look at the company membership then, btw the site looks good, all seems really well intentioned,

hey nives check out the ls9 motor in the zr1 corvette, more fun imo and if you have the hard earneds to afford one you can have the chevy engine builders supervise you whilst you build your own

cheers

akanives
17-11-2011, 12:56 AM
if i had the $$ to do that... i think thered be four or 5 cars id buy first instead lol.