PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used QFM HPX brake pads?

Rrrrrrrr8
15-11-2011, 02:20 AM
Howdy,

Soon I need to change my rear pads on the R8 , so I bought some QFM HPX pads cheap from a contact of mine through work.
Has anyone used them and were you happy with them?

Thanks

Rrrrrrrr8
16-11-2011, 02:18 AM
anyone?

Aussie_DevilSV6
18-11-2011, 06:09 PM
i recently got some QFM for my VZ R8 clubby, the previous pads i had were squeaking unbelievably, since changing them i think the anti squeal shims are a tad loose but apart from that they are a huge improvement from the last ones, good value for money, i cant give any info on track use as i havnt been able to get to one yet but all round they are a good brake pad

Rrrrrrrr8
21-11-2011, 10:12 AM
Hi and thanks for the feedback . I have heard that they are good on the track. The supplier that I got them from uses them in their race car. We just want a good pad because this is my wife's daily drive to work and she travels 500k each week.

grange250
22-11-2011, 09:10 AM
If it is a race pad DO NOT put it on a town or freeway driving car - the noise will be horrendous. Race pads are designed to work when they are hot (that is red hot). A town car will never get to that temperature. Have noise trouble (again) with the new pads on the WK. I think they are NPU.