PDA

View Full Version : Dealer Feedback QLD

E3VAN
20-10-2011, 08:27 PM
Hey Guys,

I will be buying a new E3 Maloo (hopefully early new year).. so anyway, i have been scouting around a few local dealers to see not only who had the best deal on price, but who offered the best customer service (afterall i will continue to go back for servicing etc)

have been to 3 dealers in the last week and have come up with the dealer i will be purchasing from...

first 2 dealers i went to were from the same franchise in SE QLD, customer service at the 1st was pathetic.. we were made to wait an hour to get a price on a Maloo & new Captiva ($110k worth of cars, you would think they would be a little more interested in helping)

2nd dealer i saw today and the salesman was much better than the 1st, but still left feeling a little un-easy..

Finally i went to Eagers in Windsor.... had to wait for the sales manager for about 5mins cos he was on the phone, but when he finally came out, his customer service/manner was fantastic.. took me into his office and talked for a while, he pretty much has the car i am after on the lot (but my finance isnt available just now) he did a dealer search for me (as i wanted the side blindzone sensors) none were available... so he priced me to build a MY12 car with EVERYTHING....

Manual/Leather/Pentagons/Bi-modal/SBZS/LPI

i figuired the LPI wasnt a bad idea, altho it does eat into the tub a little, from what i have heard it is a great system.. came up with a RRP of $85K, but worked it down to quite a resonable price that i am happy to pay...

not really a topic of much substance, but just wanted to say how happy i was with said dealer...

Cheers

Rohan

HSV317
13-11-2011, 04:16 PM
I have to agree with you e3van. I purchased my 2011 Clubby from them as well. Compared to the rest of the dealers i delt with they were miles ahead with customer service, price (new and trade in) and delivery time was spot on.

Cheers Mick

satanstricycle
18-01-2012, 09:28 PM
i just purchased from Mr Gravatt HSV on logan rd brisbane and found them to be very helpful, to the point the salesman was ringing me a few times after the sale to make sure i was happy with the car, even got to meet a HSV Rep etc. HSV Mount gravatt are the largest hsv dealer in qld i believe and have a good range. Did you say 85k for an e3 maloo ? thought retail was 62k ? which as bi model, side blindzone, etc as a standard package. im probably wrong.

Rrrrrrrr8
18-01-2012, 11:00 PM
Can I say just quietly, shhhhh I would not go to the one that starts with Z, The dealer in Brown Stains. We went there and their attitude sucked, they lied about prices and availability and their deals kept changing. I was going to buy a brand new SS and ended up buying a second hand Club Sport elsewhere. Oh and after I got the Club Sport I learnt that it had always been serviced at the above mentioned dealer, so I rang to book it in for a service. I was put on hold , then asked my number to be called back, and after a week they called back and said sorry for the delay. Your kidding!!!!!!!!!

Justo 340
28-12-2013, 06:39 AM
Yep there is such a difference between dealerships thats for sure..

A HSV dealership on the Gold Coast sat my wife and I down and waisted an hour of our time turning down our offer and explaining with bull shit reasons why they couldn't match our price.
The principle came over with a dirty attitude - sat down - crossed his arms and then pushed our deal across the table with disinterest like a spoiled brat.

We walked out shaking our heads.. Ended up getting the same car from a sydney dealer for 7K LESS !! Wtf

Both cars were demo's and both had similar K's