PDA

View Full Version : Nuffinsus Motorsports Charity Car Show

sus14u
01-10-2011, 10:17 PM
Hi all,

I know a bunch of you will most prob be at temora but for those that are not attending

Nuffinsus Motorsports Incorpororated (NSM). NSM is a not-for profit social car club. We strive for good driving on our streets, giving back to the community and keeping the fun stuff on the race track!

NSM in conjunction with the Liverpool festival will be holding a charity car show on Sunday the 23rd of October at Woodward Park, Liverpool. On behalf of NSM I would like to invite you to be part of this event. We will be raising money for Guide Dogs Australia.

Please see flyer for Show information -

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/299135_254111814631945_232459903463803_727146_8531 54683_n.jpg

Raffle prizes up for grabs at the moment -

- Sidchrome 1/2inch Socket set (From Greaterwest Industrial)
- KC Tools Socket and spanner set (From Greaterwest Industrial)
- KC Tools spanner set (From Greaterwest Industrial)
- 6 Drawer Tool Chest (From Greaterwest Industrial)
- Mequires cleaning packs
- A Beauty pack for the ladies (Esteem - Mobile Beauty & Make Up)
- Movie Passes from Event Cinemas
- Race Brakes Syd - 1 custom set of front braided brake lines.
- Harries Cafe DeWheels are chucking in some vouchers aswell
-$100 Hooters Voucher
- Mp3 player from Xtreme Car Audio Blacktown
* All tickets are to be purchased on the day, and you need to be there to pick up prize.

We are also holding a who can change a wheel the quickest comp. (winner takes half the amount raised from this competition)

We are also still currently looking for donations for the raffle to raise money for Guide Dogs NSW/ACT, so if you are keen please let us know.
We hope to see you out there..

Check out our Facebook event page
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=256738051016662

If any questions please ask on facebook page or email on poster, due to I might not get time to get back on here that regularly.

Kind Regards
Nuffinsus Motorsports Incorporated
Proudly Sponsored by
www.motoractive.com
www.greaterwest.com.au

220isenator
03-10-2011, 08:41 PM
I will be at Temora but good luck with the day. I know you'll have a lot of nice rides there.

Strick
08-10-2011, 06:07 PM
Im heading out there in the SV, may bring the VN too!!