PDA

View Full Version : what a silly girl

Mzsammi
26-06-2011, 11:33 PM
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/8265612/hefners-ex-trying-to-sell-engagement-ring

i happen to think hefs a sweety from what i have seen on his show) and kendra's show. this crystal chick was a total gold digger from the start

VZ2MALOOR8
26-06-2011, 11:58 PM
well its fair enough she try to sell it after all hef was cheating on her.

well i guess with where he lives it would be a bit hard not to even at his age. lol

Mzsammi
27-06-2011, 12:05 AM
she knew from day one he always had other girls... but she didnt have to accept the engagment lol

VZ2MALOOR8
27-06-2011, 07:32 AM
Yer I know.

I just know it's a tiny little thing that I would sell to.

Maybe she wanted a new GTS :)

I sure know I want one

Audi
27-06-2011, 09:19 AM
Maybe in the new forum we can get an off topic section.

SV90
27-06-2011, 09:32 AM
That would be a great idea to put all non car related items.

cheers

Mzsammi
27-06-2011, 11:09 AM
this is general section... u didnt seem to be concerned about the other threads audi. so the ruling now is nothing other than cars to be discussed on here in the general section? id like to know

Audi
27-06-2011, 11:56 AM
Hey don't start getting shitty about what I said. You have been going around making a lot of none hsv topics in the General HSV disscusion area. Just because I have join in on one or two of them doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on it.

I think you'll find that the adults ony thread was started by me to see where the name and shame thread had gone.
Anyway I neversaid there was a ruling I just said it would be a good idea to have a off topic section. Prehaps it could be called Mzssammi's lifestyle section.

220isenator
27-06-2011, 03:33 PM
I agree Audi. After all it's not 'General Discussion' it's 'HSV General Discussion' and personally I hardly look here anymore as it's all dribble. Get enough of that on SC.:(

SV90
27-06-2011, 06:38 PM
I agree Audi. After all it's not 'General Discussion' it's 'HSV General Discussion' and personally I hardly look here anymore as it's all dribble. Get enough of that on SC.:(

I have sent a pm to Ron asking for a general discussion section. I personally not interested in reading the non car related threads, thats my opinion. Off the topic general posts in the " HSV discussion" section have been ok as long as they stay with in the posting rules. Its only if there is a complaint that it gets looked at to be deleted or if it is grossly out of order.

Will have to wait and see.

cheers

Gav
27-06-2011, 08:05 PM
Where's the love man, where's the love?

220isenator
27-06-2011, 08:09 PM
In the garage at the moment mate.:)

Mzsammi
27-06-2011, 09:48 PM
audi im not shitty. well actually offended you take what i say seriously because i tactfully write things... the boys down here know me and know in person i am chatty and can take a joke as well as hold a conversation about cars. but hey how about i not post any more non relation comments and threads just so everyone is happy. :) all good if i offended anyone else im sorry .

Audi
27-06-2011, 09:55 PM
Mzssammi you haven't offended me nor anyone else i'd say. There is no need to say sorry.
All I said and i'll say it again for those that didn't hear. "Maybe in the new forum we can get an off topic section."
This was not meant as a personal attack, simply an observation.

220isenator
27-06-2011, 10:24 PM
Like I said before, I agree with Audi. It's nothing against you Sammi, just that if posts are going to be made that are not HSV or car related they need to be made in a new section.

As SV90 said, nothing can be changed unless someone speaks up. So don't apologise, it was the subjects not the person or people posting them.