PDA

View Full Version : drag racing

runted
23-05-2011, 01:48 PM
as we know the victorian boys and girls got their drag racing event in on the weekend. . . i am overly jealous, i am guessing we wouldnt get enough numbers to run our own meet so anyone interested in running a track championship meet at wsid in the street fighter category some time in the new season? happy to make it interesting between the hsv people on the day, best light, go the furthest round, you get the idea

go sick
24-05-2011, 01:08 PM
hi guys id like to see you guys set a drag day up to as we in vic have done we had 60 odd hsv it was a great day i always wanted to no what the beast would do and now i no some guys are telling me they wished they had ran there car as now they dont no what it would run so if you get the opp to do this do it its mad fun and thats why we love our hsv`s cos there fun to cruise and to race so get behined runted in seting some thing up for you guys you you will love it as we all 60 of us did enjoy

whiteman69
25-05-2011, 01:43 PM
as we know the victorian boys and girls got their drag racing event in on the weekend. . . i am overly jealous, i am guessing we wouldnt get enough numbers to run our own meet so anyone interested in running a track championship meet at wsid in the street fighter category some time in the new season? happy to make it interesting between the hsv people on the day, best light, go the furthest round, you get the idea

Mate sounds like a great idea. However i think the vic one was setup and run by the HSV owners club of vic ( is that right richo?). I think the NSW HSV club runs club events ( not sure about drag racing) but we would all need to join as members to take part. Maybe you should give them a call or email. I would be in for sure if you can get something going.

Chevy O Chevy
29-05-2011, 07:12 PM
i will be in for sure! come on syd lets get something happening. I would love to know what my blown maloo would do!

blown vy gts
29-05-2011, 08:42 PM
very jealous good ol adelaide got sweet fa have fun...