PDA

View Full Version : Clear Car Mats

runted
05-05-2011, 09:34 PM
has anyone used the clear mats over the carpet mats, thoughts good or bad?

Stewiecasserole
05-05-2011, 10:01 PM
Got a link?

Smithers_73
05-05-2011, 10:49 PM
Got a link?

Can't you find one with all of your Google goodness tonight Stewie :)

220isenator
06-05-2011, 04:09 PM
Wouldn't that look like a couch covered in plastic?:)

Stewiecasserole
06-05-2011, 07:18 PM
Can't you find one with all of your Google goodness tonight Stewie :)

Geez Smithers...do I have to do EVERYTHING on this bloody forum?
Here....enjoy.....:p:p:p:p
http://www.autoanything.com/floor-mats/invisible.aspx
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Senator01
06-05-2011, 07:25 PM
Isn't the idea of Carpet mats to keep the car carpet clean? ........SSooooo clear mats keep the car mats clean???..Then rubber mats will keep the Clear mats clean??......and Welcome mats will keep the Rubber matts cleans??? ........ and the knee bone's connected to...............:)

Stewiecasserole
06-05-2011, 07:27 PM
LMFAO...that's gold dude :lol:

runted
07-05-2011, 03:58 PM
Isn't the idea of Carpet mats to keep the car carpet clean? ........SSooooo clear mats keep the car mats clean???..Then rubber mats will keep the Clear mats clean??......and Welcome mats will keep the Rubber matts cleans??? ........ and the knee bone's connected to...............:)

gold!, clear mats save the carpet mats from wear marks from the heels of your shoes over time, i dont care if the clear mats get damaged they can be thrown away or hosed off to be clean once out of the car of course. I bought the sv6000 that was listed on this forum some weeks ago and i want to keep it pristine as possible.

Senator01
07-05-2011, 04:32 PM
gold!, clear mats save the carpet mats from wear marks from the heels of your shoes over time, i dont care if the clear mats get damaged they can be thrown away or hosed off to be clean once out of the car of course. I bought the sv6000 that was listed on this forum some weeks ago and i want to keep it pristine as possible.

All for it Runted ......I too try to keep everything as pristine as possible, so if Clear Mats are what you're after then go for it.

220isenator
07-05-2011, 07:47 PM
Can't you get some colour coded mats? They would hardly be noticeable and would do the same job. Personally I think the clear looks tacky.

Congrats on the purchase by the way. Looked like a great car when it was for sale.

VX15ANNIV
07-05-2011, 09:31 PM

Was that the one with bugger all k's on the clock??

akanives
08-05-2011, 01:10 AM
http://www.hsvforum.com.au/showthread.php?t=7310

that one i believe (only one ive seen for sale on here since i joined so i guess its the one)

runted
08-05-2011, 08:23 PM
http://www.hsvforum.com.au/showthread.php?t=7310

that one i believe (only one ive seen for sale on here since i joined so i guess its the one)

Yep thats the one, and thanks senator, I am hoping it will be delivered to me sometime early next week, im getting itchier than a crack addict waiting for it to arrive