PDA

View Full Version : Cruise Perhaps?

runted
21-04-2011, 01:43 PM
Hey All,

I was considering taking my ride for a spin, I am from Sydney and my brother who is a pretty talented photographer is in Gosford, I was thinking of driving up his way so he can get some good pics for me, anyone want to meet up for lunch somewhere say mooney mooney club its kind of half way for sydney and newcastle guys, may or june sometime?

bok1
22-04-2011, 12:20 AM
set a time and place will be there.

phil

220isenator
22-04-2011, 09:13 AM
I am actually hosting a cruise for NSWCC on the Sunday 22nd May.
I will post details in another thread so I don't fill this one up.

runted
16-05-2011, 03:13 PM
any suggestions for a date in june or july? also i found this place the other day on the net, perhaps a good family day later (and warmer) in the yearhttp://www.bluemountainschocolate.com.au/, with maybe a few other stops along the way

Senator01
16-05-2011, 03:36 PM
Sure ..... always up for a scenic drive with like minded folk.

I remember the Brooklyn hotel had reasonable meals a while back, and fairly picturesque... Just off the freeway for both Sydney and Newcastle folk alike and would be some good photo ops that way as well. ........ just a thought.

220isenator
16-05-2011, 04:59 PM
Wisemans ferry would also be an idea. Fair bit of race and show events on the first weeks of June but should be able to find some time after that.

runted
23-05-2011, 01:45 PM
yeh . . . after yesterday i have determined my car isnt really made for cruising at least until the drivers seat is fixed, the less i have to travel the better for now, unless i get the new car registered or my boyfriend gets the brakes working on his, so i am throwing a date of 1 july out there, mooney mooney club still, any takers?