PDA

View Full Version : need panel beater

BushChook
12-04-2011, 11:31 PM
Had my car smashed into on the weekend while it was parked. Although the man at fault is trying to help out his insurance AAMI are terrible. it will take over a month just to assess the damage:mad: So ive decided to go through my insurance as they let me choose a panel beater. Only thing is i don't know of any and to be honest i wouldnt just go to anybody car is only 4 months old and i want it as good as new as quick as possible. I'm in the north western suburbs of melbourne any recommendations?

Mzsammi
13-04-2011, 10:40 AM
aw that sucks.

i know of one really good panel beater but he is in diamond creek. The Panel Shed - the owner is a good family friend.

i know a few others im not too sure about their work tho

DR Pro panels in thomastown.

i know their a bit far but yeh , id only trust the panel shed with my cars

Simonk
13-04-2011, 02:59 PM
Navarone Panels in Clayton have done great jobs on all my wifes cars! I couldn't tell they had been repaired.

TheRealShifter
13-04-2011, 03:23 PM
Which AAMI assessment centre? The North Melbourne one is usually booked out for a month in advance, but the one in Preston should get you in within a week. There are others too: http://www.aami.com.au/contact-aami/branch-locations/branch-locations-vic

GR8T
13-04-2011, 06:19 PM
Had my car smashed into on the weekend while it was parked. Although the man at fault is trying to help out his insurance AAMI are terrible. it will take over a month just to assess the damage:mad: So ive decided to go through my insurance as they let me choose a panel beater. Only thing is i don't know of any and to be honest i wouldnt just go to anybody car is only 4 months old and i want it as good as new as quick as possible. I'm in the north western suburbs of melbourne any recommendations?
Thats bad news on the GTS Bushchook, where have you been havn't seen you on the forum for a while.

akanives
13-04-2011, 11:50 PM
Navarone Panels in Clayton have done great jobs on all my wifes cars! I couldn't tell they had been repaired.

couldnt tell they had been repaired? thats not good..

or couldnt tell they had been damaged? :lol::lol::lol:

BushChook
16-04-2011, 12:55 PM
got a quote from a panel beater in fitzroy $13000. aami in preston i tried they were also booked out due to the easter break. am i allowed to keep the wheels if they are getting replaced?