PDA

View Full Version : Cruise 4 Kids 2011

220isenator
06-04-2011, 07:16 PM
CRUISE 4 KIDS 2011 - Australias Largest Diverse Automotive Car Cruise is back!
RMK CARPENTRY, JUICED PHOTOGRAPHY & 2SUS CUSTOM RESPRAYS WELCOMES YOU TO ATTEND:

CRUISE 4 KIDS 2011

FOR THOSE THAT MISSED CRUISE 4 KIDS IN 2008 – WE HAD OVER 2500 CARS AND RAISED OVER $18,500
IN 2011.. WE HAVE TAKEN THIS TO A HIGHER LEVEL.. 3 YEARS OF NEGOTIATIONS AND PAPERWORK TO BRING BACK AUSTRALIAS MOST DIVERSE AND LARGEST CAR CRUISE EVER.

IN CONJUNCTION WITH NSW GOVERNMENT / POLICE FORCE, SYDNEY OLYMPIC PARK AUTHORITY, CAMDEN CITY COUNCIL AND OF COURSE THE WESTMEAD CHILDRENS HOSPITAL, CRUISE 4 KIDS IS HERE TO HELP SHOW THE PUBLIC THAT THE AUTOMOTIVE SCENE IS ABOUT GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY AND TO THE SICK CHILDREN THAT NEED OUR SUPPORT.

OUR DONATION WILL HELP KIDS WITH JUVENILE DIABETES AND CANCER.

WE WELCOME EVERY MAKE AND MODEL OF CAR, FROM VINTAGE, CUSTOM, JDM, ROTARY, V8, EXOTIC, SEXSPEC, HELLAFLUSH, MOTORBIKES (CHOPPER / PERFORMANCE) AS WELL AS ALL SPECIFIC MAKE AND MODEL CAR CLUBS TO ATTEND AND SUPPORT THIS WORTHY CAUSE.

WHEN: SUNDAY MAY 29TH 2011
MEETING POINT: 8AM: SYDNEY OLYMPIC PARK, NSW - HOMEBUSH BAY P5 CAR PARK POD B + C

DESTINATION POINT : CAMDEN’S BICENTENTIAL EQUESTRIAN PARK, CAMDEN NSW

DEPARTURE: 11.30AM

EXTRA INFO: THIS IS A FAMILY ORIENTATED EVENT WITH BBQ AND DRINKS, RAFFLES WITH AMAZING PRIZES AS WELL AS JUMPING CASTLES AND LOTS MORE FOR THE KIDS!

UPON ENTRY TO THE CAR PARK ON THE DAY A DONATION OF $10 PER HEAD PER CAR WILL BE COLLECTED FROM YOU,THEN YOU WILL BE GIVEN A STICKER FOR YOUR CAR SO THE POLICE WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE PART OF THE EVENT. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT.
ALL MONEY RAISED IS FOR WESTMEAD CHILDRENS HOSPTIAL

We would like to thank our sponsors:

SYDNEY OLYMPIC PARK AUTHORITY
CAMDEN CITY COUNCIL
NSW GOVERNMENT / POLICE FORCE
CASTROL
2GB – RAY HADLEY
2SUS CUSTOM RESPRAYS
MEGUIRS
MOTIVE DVD
CONCORD CUSTOMS
CAMDEN HIRE
THE WIGGLES
SPECIALITY CASTLES
FREESTYLE MAGAZINE
MOTOREX
HOUSE OF KOLOR
RTMT TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT
DJ ADAMO
LOVE OF CARS
HOT 4’S
STREET COMMODORES
STREET FORDS
EXTREME FORDS
AIRWIN AIRCONDITIONING & ELECTRICAL SERVICES
2GLF COMMUNITY RADIO
V ENERGY DRINK
REDBULL ENERGY DRINK
MARS FOOD SERVICES
TIP TOP AUSTRALIA
HEASMANS STEERING
THE GAMESMEN
DJ NICK SKITZ
INGHAMS
THE WIGGLES
WHOLESALE SUSPENSION
WICKHAM FREIGHT LINES
GEORGES FINE MEATS
TOMS FAMILY BUTCHERY
WOODCROFT QUALITY MEATS
GLENMORE MEAT COMPANY
OPTION AUDIO AUSTRALIA
STORAGE KING ROCKDALE
ALTUS TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT

FOR MORE UPTO DATE INFORMATION PLEASE REGISTER AT OUR WEBSITE:
HTTP://WWW.CRUISE4KIDS.NET/

AND JOIN OUR FACEBOOK FANPAGE:
http://www.facebook....193707277325119

220isenator
06-04-2011, 07:16 PM
I'll be going for sure. Great cause and should be a good family day out.

VYSHSV8
07-04-2011, 12:35 AM
FFS if I turned up it would be a real cruise 10000km round trip nyone want a sponsor me some fuel and tyres :):)

220isenator
07-04-2011, 04:16 PM
I'll throw in the first tank of fuel free, only regular though.:)

Guzzler
05-05-2011, 09:23 AM
I'll be there!.

Noodle
14-05-2011, 05:57 PM
I'm interested in attending as well. Geez over 2000 cars?! There will be terrible traffic congestion.

runted
23-05-2011, 01:23 PM
may meet you all at the arrival point, im not far from there and barenz in the main street of camden do an awesome breakfast, i'll just make a donation if possible

Guzzler
28-05-2011, 05:15 PM
If your there tomorrow... come say hello.

Come on HSV owners... dont make me just hang out with just the 5.0's

Cheers Lloyd
http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu71/losterly/IMG_0081.jpg

runted
28-05-2011, 08:00 PM
i'll keep an eye out for your car if i go, btw the paintwork looks awesome Lloyd

Guzzler
28-05-2011, 08:48 PM
i'll keep an eye out for your car if i go, btw the paintwork looks awesome Lloyd

Hope to see ya there!.. Thank you for the kind words about the paint.. in real life it has some scratches... but it looks magic for 1M away..lol

Thank God for good polishes!

Noodle
29-05-2011, 01:32 PM
Typing on my Macbook from one of the small parks in Camden right now. Damn, so many cars attended today, Olympic Park car parks were full of assorted cars. Some are quite fully sic :lol: So jammed on the way to Camden equastrian park that many of us decided to stop along a few of the parks instead of still waiting in traffic jam. Nice autumn afternoon to have lunch here.

It's not much a cruise, more like a crawl. Should have driven one of those huge 4WD like Marge's Canyonero. It should get me "over" those traffic. :lol:

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/2794/margecanyonero1.jpg

Guzzler
29-05-2011, 06:24 PM
I had a great day.. (except for the hour it took to get through Camden Shops). Tons of cars!! will get some shots/Video up soon.

220isenator
29-05-2011, 10:12 PM
What a crazy day. Heaps of fully sik cars hey bro.:lol:

Police are saying there were 5000 cars there and I wouldn't disagree. Bicentennial Park was closed very early due to too many cars but after sitting in traffic for a while we got in and had a fun day.

Trying to upload photo's now but Photobucket doesn't want to play.

Guzzler
02-06-2011, 07:58 AM
There was so much room inside the equestian park..and people were leaving all the time. The police were just being ****s and trying to stop more people getting in. Most parked outside and just walked in. The Homebush P5 carpark was awsome!. Cannot wait until C4C.

runted
02-06-2011, 09:49 PM
What a crazy day. Heaps of fully sik cars hey bro.:lol:

Police are saying there were 5000 cars there and I wouldn't disagree. Bicentennial Park was closed very early due to too many cars but after sitting in traffic for a while we got in and had a fun day.

have to agree with the "fully sick cars bro", I suspect the closure was due to the few special individuals doing their bit to give the other responsible individuals a bad name we got there at about 2 to check it out there was a red p plater in a daewoo dragging with another car on the loose grass near the entrance trying to exit whilst others were still arriving not to mention the space cadets that were drifting within metres of pedestrians present company Included, have to agree there was some nice cars on display