PDA

View Full Version : Need help

Xcu53
19-01-2011, 10:54 PM
I love the look of both wh grange and wk grange like shape of both but I got choice buy wk grange or buy wh grange or buy wh for way less and use money spare to do mods like air sus and or supercharged motor like I said I love looks on both models I like that the wk is newer but I'm stuck wats ur thoughts?

Xcu53
19-01-2011, 11:00 PM
Bloody iPhone I ment wk

Stewiecasserole
19-01-2011, 11:02 PM
Mmmmmm......I pity yoour decision dude. I was in love with the WK shape and wasn't really taken with the WM when it came out but now love it.
http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab42/Stewiecasserole/HSV%20NATS%202010/IMG_1112.jpg
Good luck......go more for condition then price rather than looks 'coz you will quickly grow to love the look....plus when you're driving it, you don't see it from the outside:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Xcu53
19-01-2011, 11:04 PM
I actually love wm's but out of price range lol

grange250
20-01-2011, 10:44 AM
Look at the logbooks to see services done. If private, find out how the Km were done and what work has been carried out. My WK has nearly 220K but is still smooth and quiet. Most of the km is distance driving which is far less stressful than 80K of city driving.
I like the shape of the WK/WL. If you're going to do mods and need gauges etc, don't get a Grange; there is no room and bolt-ons will look tacky.

HRDHSV
20-01-2011, 11:04 AM
Mmmmmm......I pity yoour decision dude. I was in love with the WK shape and wasn't really taken with the WM when it came out but now love it.
http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab42/Stewiecasserole/HSV%20NATS%202010/IMG_1112.jpg
Good luck......go more for condition then price rather than looks 'coz you will quickly grow to love the look....plus when you're driving it, you don't see it from the outside:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Do you carry that shit in the boot or sumthing?:lol::lol::lol:,
Grange... tough decision bud, all I know is Stew's Grange is a very sweet ride,
looks good, comphy and the G's from the LS3 is enough to tear your bladder
if your busting for a slash! either way im sure you will be
happy with it as they are all top rides.

Xcu53
20-01-2011, 12:07 PM
Grange250 thanks mate I only wanted to do alittle motor work not much more then that wheels and air sus I do prefer more slow and low though lol

Hrdhsv only thing i carry in boot is audio etc will be used as a cruise car that I can take to c4c etc after doing some motor work that if I go to an event or track I can give it alittle punch

Stewiecasserole
20-01-2011, 09:30 PM
Do you carry that shit in the boot or sumthing?:lol::lol::lol:

Nah...but if ya got one then flaunt it I say:D:D:D:D
Check this sh!t out....
http://www.fdo.com.au/gallery2.asp?thisindex=CLICK+TO+ENTER+%2D+HOLDEN+A LBUM+NO%2E10

zclubby
20-01-2011, 10:17 PM
Cant work out why you didn't get the pink ones at the end.
Bit of colour would really make the whale look the part you know

Stewiecasserole
20-01-2011, 10:25 PM
Cant work out why you didn't get the pink ones at the end.
Bit of colour would really make the whale look the part you know
Basturds were out of stock :lol: