PDA

View Full Version : Floods

HSV MAX
11-01-2011, 10:38 PM
To all the interstate guys and gals affected by the floods, i hope your all ok and your Generals are dry.
My heart and sympathies go out to all of you that are affected
Stay safe and stay dry.
I wish i was closer and could help

Aussie_DevilSV6
11-01-2011, 10:47 PM
To all the interstate guys and gals affected by the floods, i hope your all ok and your Generals are dry.
My heart and sympathies go out to all of you that are affected
Stay safe and stay dry.
I wish i was closer and could help

i 2nd that, driving through the area and seeing how high the water got took my breathe away, hope everyone up that way is safe and dry, and dont go driving the hsv's around some of the potholes and puddles, they are deep enough to cause 4wd's to bottom out

B-Rock
11-01-2011, 11:13 PM
yeah it is just crazy i live in Toowoomba and my folks live in Dalby its just pure chaos at the moment and yes all the roads are just terrible hopefully this will force the government to fix the roads properly as they were crap before the flooding

akanives
11-01-2011, 11:41 PM
all my best wishes with all the people in the flood effected areas.
at work tonight (directory assistance) i was talking on the phone to many people effected by the floods.
amazed by the spirit of the people there.
and i had the unfortunate chance to talk to the sister of one of the people who passed away. was wanting phone number for a relative in sydney and there was no number there. just talking to the lady was incredibly hard.
i said "you trying to get hold of them to let them know your ok?"
she said "no,... calling to let them know my brother isnt" "he drowned" i didnt know what to say. i cant imagine how hard it would be for those there suffering through this.

DANSR8
12-01-2011, 08:23 PM
Best wishes to all affected.

richo7502000
13-01-2011, 08:00 PM
all my best wishes with all the people in the flood effected areas.
at work tonight (directory assistance) i was talking on the phone to many people effected by the floods.
amazed by the spirit of the people there.
and i had the unfortunate chance to talk to the sister of one of the people who passed away. was wanting phone number for a relative in sydney and there was no number there. just talking to the lady was incredibly hard.
i said "you trying to get hold of them to let them know your ok?"
she said "no,... calling to let them know my brother isnt" "he drowned" i didnt know what to say. i cant imagine how hard it would be for those there suffering through this.

Sounds like a tough phone call to take mate... all the best to those affected by the floods.
Couldnt even imagine having my HSV flooded and damaged let alone losing the house or one of the kids.
Will be a tough year up there thats for sure.

akanives
14-01-2011, 03:56 AM
Sounds like a tough phone call to take mate... all the best to those affected by the floods.
Couldnt even imagine having my HSV flooded and damaged let alone losing the house or one of the kids.
Will be a tough year up there thats for sure.

sure was.
and yeah unfortunately in the footage ive seen so far of the storms ive seen two clubsports (1 ve 1 vy), 2 malloo (1 vg 1 vu) and a vast variety of other nice commodores, washed downstream into a mash of other cars (possibly other hsv's but couldnt tell if were hsv or just kitted commodores)

CLUBSPORT305
15-01-2011, 10:36 AM
For those in Sydney area.
Tonight at 5.30pm at Harrys..
http://www.shownshine.info/qfrhar.htm

Clubs there will include:
HDT/HSV OWNERS CLUB,
GTR & XU-1 Owners Club of NSW,
The Regals Mopar Car club,
Brock Owners Assoc ,
MODE club,
The Falcon GT owners club of NSW