PDA

View Full Version : Stewie's an IDIOT....

Stewiecasserole
11-01-2011, 03:29 PM
...well that's what the wife is calling me and I can't help but agree.
Left my iPhone on the plane on the way up to Sydney for the cruise (ship not HSV). Realised as soon as I got off but even though the staff went straight back on the plane to check, some low life farker decided to pick it up an pocket it. It's been cancelled but if they hack the password, which you can get done for $15 at any Asian internet cafe (no offense but that's what the cops said) I.m still logged into this sight. Point being....if I start posting really weird or offensive posts....IT'S NOT ME.
I'll let you know when I get a new phone for those that have my number and may be trying to get hold of me.
Knock youself out bagging me 'coz I'm in the middle of the Pacific and at these internet prices I won't be back until the 19th...just in time to see the new carport :lol:

nonchalant
11-01-2011, 04:08 PM
meh..gives you a good reason now to go out and get yourself a real phone like a HTC.. :D

macca33
11-01-2011, 04:19 PM
Who am I to argue Stewy - you ARE and idiot!!! hahahahaha

Audi
11-01-2011, 04:48 PM
Silly Billy, change your passwords to your email accounts so the emails not don't get "pushed" to the phone. This will also of course allow no further access to your email accounts from the phone.
If some one manages to restore the phone all your info will be gone anyway.
Just make sure you also block the imei number this way it can't be used as a phone in australia unless you have the imei unblocked when it gets returned to you.

richo7502000
11-01-2011, 05:45 PM
Hey Stewie....

1) Yes your a Farkin IDIOT....U always have been :p
2) you also have always posted obscene offensive posts so how will we know????
3)Get a Nokia N8 much better phone than that I-phone junk ( I Talked Pete into one after seeing my videos).
4) your still and Idiot, but maybe if your real lucky someone (engineer or like) handed it to the Sydney baggage room so it may be there when you get back...I have returned stuff i found to the baggage room and the gate staff (without knowing I found it) had gone back to the plane looking and had told the person initially it had already gone too....but it was in lost property (baggage blues in Virgin Speak) because I had put it there we track it by flight number and seat so remember where you was if possible.
Enjoy the rest of the trip!

missGTO
11-01-2011, 08:02 PM
That's a bummer! Don't let it spoil your trip you lucky idiot!

zclubby
12-01-2011, 05:51 PM
So you are now now free to bag and abuse the lot of us now???? Good excuse man, not an idiot at all. Go your hardest...I understand

go sick
12-01-2011, 06:16 PM
well what an idiot i will have to take care of my n8 when i get off the plane tomorrow at surfers ps we will have to have a carport warming when you get back to can't wait to see it are you still geting the hsv print in the concret this will look sick bro

Stewiecasserole
13-01-2011, 07:19 AM
It is me......Just checkingin from the high seas.
Thanks for all your support (?) and advice.....
Z man....you know me too well :lol:
Richo.... true.....but you stil drive a ford LMFAO....and thanks...already checked baggage blues. I'll check em again when I get back.
Macca....honest as you are ugly :p
missGTO.....nothing upsets my day that much and yes I'm having a ball dodging a cyclone at the moment.......yeeeeeehaaaaaaa!!!!:lol:
Audi...done and done.
Nonchalant....I'll look into it. Bunging the weights on work for a freebie and they hand out iPhones so mighn't have a choice.
Go Sick......like I said before....YA GOT A FARKING BIG MOUTH BRO!!!!:mad:

Thanks again and Ill let you allknow how it turnsout on the 19th.:D:D

HRDHSV
13-01-2011, 03:16 PM
You would be dangerous if you had half a brain... I swear.

Stewiecasserole
13-01-2011, 05:48 PM
Twice as dangerous as I am with only a quarter of a brain? Meh....at least it's only a phone and not my ride.

HRDHSV
15-01-2011, 05:13 PM
That tin can pulled into port yet to re-stock that bar your sitting at?

Stewiecasserole
19-01-2011, 10:43 AM
The tin can battled two cyclones......missed all the intended ports amd only made land once in some god forsaken hole. 7 days at sea...five of which were as rough as HRD's head :lol:
Ran out of cheese, lemonade, vanilla ice cream, bacon and sea food. Got a sh!t load of sleep in though so at least it was a restful holiday.
Back on dry (?) land now. Still sorting out the missing phone which is p!ssing me off no end.
Oh well....only 4 more sleeps till the fun cranks it up a notch or two.

zig
19-01-2011, 01:41 PM
pffffft 7 days at sea is nothing stewie, try 6 months

Stewiecasserole
19-01-2011, 04:58 PM
pffffft 7 days at sea is nothing stewie, try 6 months
Pfffft.....try bashing that up your clacker with a mallet....no thank you:D:D

And for those of you that have my old phone number it has been reactivated.....new phone but same old number.

HRDHSV
19-01-2011, 06:18 PM
That's good, I can remind you about them walkie talkies now

Stewiecasserole
19-01-2011, 08:23 PM
Already on charge big balls....but I do need your mobile number again.

zclubby
19-01-2011, 08:39 PM

Its 1800 POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME.

HRD will understand it anyway

Stewiecasserole
19-01-2011, 11:25 PM
LMFAO.....get a room guys :lol:

HRDHSV
20-01-2011, 09:59 AM

10-4 Westbound and down, wheels a-rollin';)

HRDHSV
20-01-2011, 10:02 AM
Its 1800 POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME.

HRD will understand it anyway

I'm your average ordinary everyday kid.......