PDA

View Full Version : How was your Christmas?

1MADMAX
25-12-2010, 11:04 PM
I gotta say mine was better than expected, with my oldest princess baking me macadamia nut and white chocolate cookies... Perfect with coffee when I take a break from polishing up the beastie. Favourite part of the day? I'm not sure if it was going for a drive, then taking the long way home after picking up my girls, or watching their faces as they unwrapped santa's gifts... it's a close call. Ok, I'll admit it, it was absolutely their faces, but man, nothing else beats going for a drive in my car no matter what day it is!
So how about you, best part of your day was???

akanives
26-12-2010, 11:41 AM
definately presents being unwrapped.
i have 4 sisters and 1 brother all older than me. and from them i have 5 nephews and 3 nieces all under 14 and most of them under 10. seeing the nephews and neices unwrap their gifts is absolutely priceless. smiles all aeound.

Deco28
27-12-2010, 03:36 PM
Well I didn't get t see any kids unwrap presents, but I did get to see the dog do it. Made my day.

220isenator
29-12-2010, 02:09 PM
Watching my 2 year old opening all his presents from us and the rest of the family. Watching him put on a show for the family at the Christmas get together was a laugh and shows how quickly he's growing up, he loves attention.
He's also been very good with the chickens we got him for a present. They're only 3 weeks old and he's actually pretty gentle with them.