PDA

View Full Version : What goodies did you get with a new 2005 VZ HSV??

sstevo05
12-12-2010, 12:11 AM
Just wondering what was in the little package you got from the dealership/hsv when you purchased a VZ series HSV?

By that i mean apparently you got a hat, keyring, tyre pressure guage, compendium, etc.

If any of you with HSV VZ's could tell me it would me much appreciated. Photos of these goodies would be even better.

Im just a sucker for total originality and like to have everything for my car.

Thanks guys

Pickles
12-12-2010, 08:53 AM
With your new HSV VZ, you would have received your HSV Compendium, which is basically a large Leather (Plastic?) binder containing all the info on your car, plus you would get the owners handbook in a roughly surfaced plastic pouch.
As an extra, HSV offered a package called "Owners Own", which comprised a choice of six or so different "gifts" that you could choose....things like a Picnic set, Leather set etc.
Cheers, Pickles.

sstevo05
12-12-2010, 11:26 AM
Thanks Pickles.

Did you get a hat saying 'i just got one' and a keyring etc too?

Pickles
12-12-2010, 03:40 PM
Thanks Pickles.

Did you get a hat saying 'i just got one' and a keyring etc too?
Just checked....Yes I did, in an HSV box with the cap, keyring, & a biro in it...I'd forgotten about that!
Cheers, Pickles.

Audi
14-12-2010, 11:26 AM
Mine came with a couple hot laps with tod kelly, hsvdt bomber jacket, hsv collered shirt, vz 1/18 model car, four different syle caps, keyring, pen, stubby holder and the compedium. Think i was ment to get a race helmet too but i never got it. But it was like xmas, so much stuff im sure im forgetting some thing. BTW this is with an 06 hsv dealer team clubsport.

IEVLV8
17-12-2010, 09:09 PM
i got the briefcase, with wallet, compendium, UBD cover and some other little bits