PDA

View Full Version : Brock Memorial Cruise NSW

220isenator
17-08-2010, 12:39 AM
2010 NSWCC PETER BROCK MEMORIAL CRUISE 18th September, 2010

SEPTEMBER OFFICIAL CRUISE - PETER BROCK FOUNDATION MEMORIAL FUNDRAISER CRUISE & NSWCC AGM 2010

DATE: Saturday 18th September
DESTINATION: Mount Panorama, Bathurst
DEPARTING TIME: Please see Meetpoints below
ARRIVING TIME: 12:00PM - 12:30PM Approx
COST: $20 Donation, Fuel & Lunch
WHAT TO BRING: Bring your Two Ways/CB's & Pen/Paper.
ACCOMMODATION: Some NSWCC Members have already asked about Accommodation in Bathurst. If you do want to stay in Bathurst over night, please let me know and I can let you know some deals in the area.

AGAIN THIS YEAR, WE HAVE PERMISSION FROM THE PETER BROCK FOUNDATION TO USE THEIR NAME AND DO A FUNDRAISER ON THE CRUISE TO RAISE MONEY FOR THE FOUNDATION. THERE WILL BE A MINIMUM $20 DONATION PER CAR WITH RECIEPT PROVIDED (THIS WILL BE DONE AT THE SYDNEY AND ORANGE MEET POINTS AND ANY STRAGGLERS AT THE RAGLAN MEET POINT) 100% OF FUNDS RAISED WILL BE GOING TO THE PETER BROCK FOUNDATION

CRUISE INFO: Once again we will be cruising to the Mountain to pay tribute to Peter Brock (The King of The Mountain). We had 90+ cars last year & it really is a fantastic day.

Please Note: This cruise and the subsequent gathering up the top of the mountain will incorporate this years Annual General Meeting. Official Members will be required to gather seperately for a short time to complete the Annual General Meeting & Voting. You must be a current paid Official Member to have voting rights (not a Cruiser Member). We strongly suggest NSWCC Official Members attend this cruise to vote for their chosen committee & vote for who they think can do a good job or committee members that already are. The AGM is also to discuss any concerns, issues & suggestions regarding the club.

Please also remember this is a tribute day to Brock not a race day, so please do no attend if you have the wrong intentions, police patrol the mountain on a weekend basis (Adam has also spoken to council and highway patrol).

Regarding lunch there are BBQ facilities up the top of the mountain and obviously all the usual food shops in Bathurst itself. There is a playground for the kids and plenty of room for us to park & gather. We can also visit the museum during the day if others wish to, however I will leave that open for discussion on the day as many people have already been recently. Cost to the Bathurst Motor Museum is $8.00 Per Adult.

MEET POINTS:

MEET POINT 1 - SYDNEY: Bunnings Carpark, Corner Castlereagh and Mullins Road, Penrith
MEET TIME: 8:00AM
DEPART TIME: 9:00AM

MEET POINT 2 - RAGLAN: Mobil Truck Stop
MEET TIME: 11:30AM - 12:00PM Approx
DEPART TIME: 12:30PM

WESTERN MEET POINTS:

MEET POINT 1 - DUBBO: Bunnings Car Park, Mitchell Highway
MEET TIME: 7:30AM
DEPART TIME: 8:00AM

MEET POINT 2 - COWRA: Car Park Across From McDonalds (Booroowa Road, Cowra)
MEET TIME: 9:00AM
DEPART TIME: 9:30AM

MEET POINT 3 - ORANGE: Hungry Jack's Car Park
MEET TIME: 10:00AM
DEPART TIME: 10:30AM

Guzzler
01-09-2010, 09:54 PM
Hey Mate,

I will be going to this..will be at the penrith meeting point in the Black VT Clubby. I'll be hanging with some of my old VN SS club guys. I'll keep a look out for your car and say hello.

220isenator
02-09-2010, 01:29 AM
Good to here mate. Will be a good day. Have about 120 cars coming so far and the aim is 200. The more the merrier as all proceeds will be going to the Brock Foundation.
Look forward to seeing you there.

Guzzler
26-09-2010, 06:58 PM
Was good to meet you Bro.. Your car looked great!.

Had a great day on the Bells Rd then on the track. Cheers

H5V
14-09-2011, 10:34 AM
The 18th is Sunday not Sat

cheers

Corsa
14-09-2011, 05:44 PM
The 18th is Sunday not Sat

cheers

It was Saturday last year when that run was on.
Corsa

220isenator
15-09-2011, 07:11 PM
Wow.:rolleyes::lol:

bok1
15-09-2011, 07:51 PM
lmao

phil