PDA

View Full Version : ve series 2 maloo

trxtas
08-05-2010, 12:31 PM
hi guys i was wondering if anyone has one and there opinion of them will they fit a quad in the back quad 50 inches wide i am looking at buying one in the wildfire color and are the bi modal exhaust worth the extra coin cheers guys

ByfordBlade
09-05-2010, 09:53 PM
I can't comment on the space in the back but I think the bi-modal exhaust is awesome. I spent a shitload on getting a good catback system on the SS which cruised quietly but barked when you put your foot down and even compared to that the bi-modal is better. HSV on your car will attract attention of the boys in blue and sometimes you get one with a chip on his/her shoulder and a yellow sticker ends up on your windscreen out of spite - pulling out the owners manual showing it is a factory zorst and meets the rules is just one more benefit of the E2. I just wish HSV sent a fax to all the traffic cops explaining DRL's are not foglights and can be on during the day - two stops this weekend and the threat of a $100 fine from pimply faced lads who obviously never noticed an Audi.

Stewiecasserole
09-05-2010, 11:56 PM
I think it will fit. Remember seeing one of the crew post some pics of his down the beach. If I remember I'll post it. But in the meantime why not just go to the dealer with a tape measure and make sure.

Stewiecasserole
10-05-2010, 08:51 PM
Ah I remember now. Check out Post #23 here
http://www.hsvforum.com.au/showthread.php?t=5145&highlight=maloo

trxtas
11-05-2010, 04:04 PM
hay guys thanks for your help i live in tasmania and they just sold the last one in the shop and i was lucky to get a hello from the dealers must be because i am only 27 and they think i am wasting there time