PDA

View Full Version : 2002 HSV CLUBSPORT VX II R8 FOR SALE $26,000 ono - FULLY MODDED

million
18-01-2010, 10:59 PM
PRICE DROPPED TO $24,500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi people, i have a Red 2002 HSV CLUBSPORT VX II R8 FULLY MODIFIED as detailed below:

This car is on Carsales also (link below)

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars...matmel&trecs=1

Engine-
300 KW at rear wheels with 1266FtLb of tourque,defillipo extractors 4 into 1 2 1/2" exhaust with 2 sports resignators, performance cam shaft, heavy duty valve springs, heavy duty push rods ,K&N cold air intake, double row timing chain, 90 mm throttle body, LS1 edit tune ,extreme heavy duty performance clutch, 3.91 diff gears, S&F rip shifter kit ,suspension- king spring ultra lows ARP brake kit (front and back) with slotted roaters bendix ultra pads neurathan bushes

Exterior- body and paint is in very good condition always under cover or in garage couple of scuff marks on rims

Interior-
4x auto meter guages (procomp series) (fuel/temp/volts/oil). Great condition looking interior, if you would like to see more pictures just drop me an email. Thanks

I am in need of a quick easy sale, please no timer wasters :) Full log books will be sold with the car.

This car has only had 2 owners always garaged or under cover, i am travelling overseas February 2010 and want the car to go to a good owner that will look after it as i have done beautiful performance car, no need to spend anymore money real head turner !!!!!!!!! NO TIME WASTERS !!!!!!!!!! WILL CONSIDER ALL REASONABLE OFFERS, happy to help with delivery of car (if need be) If you would like to know anything more or see more pictures please email me at: million_4lyfe@hotmail.com