PDA

View Full Version : HSV Seats

DARK SIDE
18-01-2010, 07:08 PM
My old man wants to buy a hsv but because he is a big bloke the HSV racing seats with the side supports are a literal pain in the ass.

Does anyone know if HSV would change these seats if you specially ordered an E2? Also if they made any of the coupe's without these racing (bucket) seats?

Cheers

nonchalant
18-01-2010, 08:24 PM
Tell the old boy to lose some weight..he'll fit better into the seats, feel better, & save a few bucks in the process.. :)

go sick
19-01-2010, 10:56 AM
hey bro im a big guy and i fit ok in mine maybe he needs to take the demo out for the day if thay won`t to sell one its what thay have to do that way after a day you will no if you can get used to it or not

Stewiecasserole
19-01-2010, 01:42 PM
Look at Gtange seats. Not so bolstered at the side and probably the most comfy seats in the range.

GTS1313
19-01-2010, 01:42 PM
Like Go Sick...I am a comfortable size and the GTS seats don't bother me at all.....Subaru WRX seat are whole other story though. Maybe he shouldn't sit on the bolsters when he is getting in.

duck
19-01-2010, 02:28 PM
Just ring hsv or your dealer and find out, problem solved with one phonecall

DARK SIDE
19-01-2010, 07:01 PM
Thanks for the "helpful" comments.

Lending the car for a day sounds like a good idea, hopefully they will let him. I looked at a few cars last night on carsales and the grange seats did seem to be the most comfortable looking, going by the pictures. I think he will steer towards a wm grange.

Cheers

HRDHSV
20-01-2010, 09:30 AM
Tell the old boy to lose some weight..he'll fit better into the seats, feel better, & save a few bucks in the process.. :)

Just cause you look like skelator with your praying mantus arms.

grange250
20-01-2010, 10:10 AM
Don't know about the Senator and Calais association but think of the Grange as a Caprice from the door sills up as far as creature comforts are concerned. I'm not small (broad across the shoulders) - the WK Grange seats have seen me drive about 1000 Km and still be refreshed to see clients in the evening.