PDA

View Full Version : Monaro

tsarzan
28-07-2009, 09:56 PM
Yes, I know a Monaro is not a HSV, but hoping you guys can answer this question anyway.

I am looking at buying a 2004 Monaro. It comes with personalised Queensland numberplates "MUNRO2" which cost $2000 new.

Since I have my own plates to put on it, I was curious as to how much people think I might get/would be willing to pay for the MUNRO2 numberplates?

nonchalant
28-07-2009, 10:32 PM
MUNARO worth $2k? Maybe..but MUNRO2..what the hell is that supposed to mean? But then Ive seen some plates asking and selling for a hefty price before and for the life of me not been able to figure out why..

richo7502000
29-07-2009, 07:45 AM
Yes, I know a Monaro is not a HSV, but hoping you guys can answer this question anyway.

I am looking at buying a 2004 Monaro. It comes with personalised Queensland numberplates "MUNRO2" which cost $2000 new.

Since I have my own plates to put on it, I was curious as to how much people think I might get/would be willing to pay for the MUNRO2 numberplates?
Not being rude mate but I wouldnt expect MUNRO2 to be worth much at all.... maybe only to the bloke who can prove he has the second built in any model series of them???
A "GTS350" or "GMHGTS" plate ,might be worth a bit but not "MUNRO2"

Krisiun
29-07-2009, 09:28 AM
Totally insagnificant - I would prefer standard plates to those.

mobbzy
29-07-2009, 11:07 AM
i agree, totaly pointless,
but for a more contructive comment maybe try and find a Monroe dealership and see if they would be interested in the plates maybe?..