PDA

View Full Version : Keep your HSV shiny without water

bconvey
04-07-2009, 11:37 AM
I have a VT11 Senator, it is tungston so it shows all the dirt, I have been using So Brilliant waterless car wash to clean and polish it for the last 6 months. I am amazed it really works. Check it out at www.sobrilliant.com.au: You will be surprised at how easy it is to use. I clean the car and then polish over it. Comes up very shiny.

Audi
11-07-2009, 11:43 AM
don't think icould ever bring myself to use this

nonchalant
11-07-2009, 01:29 PM
spambot?

message long enough now

LS3 050
11-07-2009, 06:41 PM
Cant help but think, waterless cleaning = swirl marks???
I'm no expert but thats all that springs to mind when i think about waterless cleaning!!:confused:

PhanR8
13-07-2009, 11:48 AM
Wonder how it would go with some of the waxes out there.Had a young lady trying to sell it in a carpark the other day.She asked which car was mine and made a bee line for it.Panic insued as I have just finished a lime prime and 5 coats of purple haze.She was most insistant about trying it out and luckly for me the missus arrived on the scene.Problem solved.

bconvey
12-08-2009, 09:06 PM
I understand that people would be worried about using it. I also use polish straight after I have used the waterless wash on car. It does no leave any swirls or marks. I clay my car on a regular basis. No scratches or marks. I was very scared to use the first time. I tried it on my wifes car first and it works. Its easy to keep in car and clean anywhere anytime.