PDA

View Full Version : Good Friday Burnouts Pre Cruise

GTS0039
08-04-2009, 11:36 AM
Hi all, I know it is very late notice to start planning a cruise but its better than nothing.
Any input is welcome and hopefully we can have this finalized by Thursday night :)

Who would be keen to meet up at Hillarys at apprx 9:30am, depart at 10am then go for a cruise down marmion ave, onto reid hwy and follow that around to Tonkin hwy, then roe hwy, then the fwy or even back along the coast and then to the Motorplex? There will probably be a stop somewhere but thatís still TBA.

It is very rough atm but im sure we could organise SOR and inland cruises too so people dont have to make the trek to hillarys with Members help, and even if we come for nor and go through to Kalamunda then SOR and make our way back to Kwinana.

Im not HSV biased so im open to all cars on the cruise, so tell you mates.

I dont plan on charging anyone for maps etc but i will need numbers so i have an idea.

"Hoon" behaviour will not be tolerated and any footage of such will be given to police along with car regos.

Cheers, Andrew

GTS0039
08-04-2009, 02:22 PM
Hi guys,

Due to lack of response, well none, this cruise has been canned. I think most pepople have family commitments so i half expected this being of such late notice etc.
If anyone wants to go still and want the map, please email me @ granta@plunkettplumbing.com.au.

I will post up in Feb 2010 and see if we can get this going next year.

Cheers, GTS0039

UkyHSV
10-04-2009, 02:31 PM
i'll keep an eye out mate, I'll come along if I can next year. Good on ya for trying :)