PDA

View Full Version : Need a Station Wagon Want an R8 Tourer

speed
21-01-2009, 08:13 AM
Hi All,

I have always wanted a HSV and after seeing the new R8 Tourer the other day with the 20" pentagon wheels I fell in love.

I have never had a v8 only owned a couple of wrx's and our current family driver is a Honda Euro. We want to change the Euro for something bigger to fit all the crap we have to cart around for the kids.

Has anyone on here got one? I would love to hear anyones thoughts on the car. I have not driven one yet but have been to a couple of dealers to have a gander.

Also can anyone recommend a good dealer in the Brisbane area?

cheers

stonietam
22-01-2009, 12:43 AM
havent driven the R8 tourer, but have the R8 clubby and it drives like a dream and holds a whole heap of kids crap...have twins myself and we can fit all their clothes and our in the boot and still go shopping and bring home more shit then we left home with, so i would think the R8 would be great for a family man

murph_fan51
23-01-2009, 04:14 PM
They look damn awesome, just like an Audi or BMW at a share of the price!

speed
26-01-2009, 10:14 AM
After some careful consideration I think I am going with the r8 tourer, Black with the 20" pentagon's and leather.

Can anyone recommend a dealer they have recently dealt with that gave them a deal they could not refuse?