PDA

View Full Version : Mini-cruise

Evil One
10-11-2008, 12:35 PM
Hi all,

As mentioned on Digit's "2nd Sydney HVS Only Cruise" thread, I've got to put some miles on a new engine in my ol' VC Commodore.

So a mate and I are going to go for a quick run to Bathurst and back this coming Saturday.

Since there appears to be some interest (well, 1 post... but who's counting :rolleyes: LOL) I thought I'd start this thread to see who's interested in coming along.

Meeting place could be the McDonald's at Richmond. Say 9am for a 9:30am departure?

The route I was thinking would be up the Bells Line of Road to Lithgow, then on to Bathurst via the freeway. Then up to the mountain for some ...pics.:)

So, if you feel like coming along, please post here and we'll se how we go for numbers.

Cheers all

Maloo260
10-11-2008, 01:08 PM
Ok you posted it twice but thats up for a mod to change:p

as i said before im interested but as its my sisters bday im not too sure. should make it though:) love bathurst runs.
If im not there just go, i'll be there by 9 if im coming.

Maloo260
17-11-2008, 02:38 PM
sorry i didnt catch you guys, i got called into work! so wasnt happy. hope you had a good run anyway

Evil One
20-11-2008, 04:53 PM
No worries mate.
We had a really good run, trouble-free and not too hot - much better than being stuck at work!!!!

We went past Bathurst and on to Orange. Round trip was almost 500km on the dot. At the end you could really feel the engine was much better for it, so a very good run-in.

We'll be running the car pretty hard for the next 3 days at the creek, so let's hope it all holds together ;)

Cheers

Maloo260
20-11-2008, 08:17 PM
sorry again

best of luck with the car though. glad u had a good run in!! keep us posted on how she goes!