PDA

View Full Version : MP3 connection

GPJET
17-07-2008, 06:53 PM
Hi guys.
I have a question about the MP3 connection. The volume is very low. I have to crank the iriver to max volume in order to hear anything. Are you guys having the same volume problems?? Maybe the ipods work better? I heard that some units that have a USB connection do not suffer from the volume drop. Any comments would be appreciated.

Audi
06-08-2008, 07:50 PM
i know that my clarion has 3 volume settings for input devces.lw med and hi med is default. when i first started usingmy phone as a storge device it was abit soft.and i found in the stereos menusettings it can be selected to hi this will sovethe problem

GPJET
06-08-2008, 08:57 PM
Thanks AUDI
I will try it but I dont know if the standard head unit comes with adjustable volume for aux input devices.

aedeau
05-01-2009, 11:59 AM
I'm using an ipod nano with via the aux input. At first the volume was really low. I found that I had to crank the volume on the ipod to full and then adjust the volume via the head unit. I think i normally have the head unit around 15(ish).

Oh yeah, the preset EQ's aren't really that great either. I had to turn it off and adjust the bass, treble and fade manually to get an ok sound.