PDA

View Full Version : new clubby owner

LS3 050
14-07-2008, 08:56 PM
hi there all, i've just signed up to this forum and would like to introduce myself. I have been reading posts on this sight with great interest for some time now and would like to say how valuable and informative this sight has been. Purchasing a HSV had been a dream of mine for quite some time and it finally became a reality when i ordered my Ve Clubby early March. At the time there was talk of an engine upgrade from some dealers, but no knowledge from others, some said it would be soon, others said at years end, so i thought stuff it just order me one. I ordered my Clubby in Evoke, manual with leather and rear dvd player. I was told i would have to wait about 9 weeks for delivery, (like many, it was a long impatient wait) When March 28 came around and the ls3 upgrade announced i was on the phone to the dealer in an instant. They said no worried pay extra $1600 and LS3 is yours. I certainly did that and on 19th April took delivery of my LS3 Clubby build no. 050. Done about 2000 k's now and absolutely love it. Just tossing up now whether to pay a visit to Walkinshaw performance to maybe give it some more decibels. I shall post some pics shortly. cheers!!!

HSV271
14-07-2008, 09:03 PM
Welcome m8, enjoy your stay on the site. :)

mix6000
15-07-2008, 08:15 AM
Welcome LS3 050, nice choice in ride...gotta get exhaust done & some pics please, cheers:)

HOLDEN 1
17-07-2008, 08:11 AM
Welcome aboard LS3 050 hope you enjoy the forum mate...