PDA

View Full Version : Mr Sheen, Cleaning Chrome & Mags

NATTE-R8
16-04-2008, 08:21 PM
For cleaning Chrome wheels or any Chrome bits of ur car ,Mr sheen cleaning product from the supermarket does the the job real nice with a good shiny finish just as better than all the exspensive crap u pay 4 these days...Spray on and buff off, its 2 easy and looks shit hot, Shines up me bro's Harley and me HSV !!........:-D

HOLDEN 1
28-04-2008, 04:17 PM
NATTE-R8 great tips mate.

DFCTV CLUBBY
30-04-2008, 10:05 AM
Thats awesome mate! Once this crap old weather gets a away I will be doing that idea. One question, WHich Mr Sheen there is so many out their.....???????????

DFCTV CLUBBY
23-05-2008, 03:52 PM
Just thought I would post this one up. Last night I got myself some of the mr sheen and gave the rims and good clean and used it. I must say it really dose make it look tip top!! Hopefully it wont eat away at the chrome... lol that wouldnt be too pritty lol

richo7502000
09-01-2009, 09:03 PM
I have been using Mr sheen on my Motorbike fairings and wheels for years now (wheels are powder coated not chrome) and it has done a great job...gets off 200KP/H bugs really easily!!!
I also use it on the plastics of the car (ie bumpers, Mirrors etc) for the same bug removing ease and it doesn't harm the paint as I have been doing it for years now on my ZX-7 Kawasaki and various cars and nothing bad happened as yet.
You need to watch clear acrylic though, its not so good on that but cars dont really use it anyway that I can think of?:rolleyes: