PDA

View Full Version : Coupe 4 Value?

coupe4
05-04-2008, 02:39 PM
Hi,
I am after a bit of info re the Coupe 4. I have been offered a genuine 1 owner 05 vehicle with 32000 on the clock. Car is black on black and presents as new. What would be a fair price for this vehicle? How do you feel it will hold its value over say the next two years? Has anyone experienced any drivetrain problems with regards to the AWD system? I'm not planning on giving this thing the easiest life. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

ERASER
08-04-2008, 04:22 PM
A decent coupe4 would still be worth close to what it was brand new. A perfect one is prob worth more now than when new. Due to there limited numbers and being an all wheel drive coupe there prices will only go up not down.

GTScoupe05
19-04-2008, 02:10 PM
there has been a couple that I have seen with superchargers on them. On one street commodores DVD at the HSV nationls it owned everything on the drag strip. Values I have seen depending on the kays of course are anything from 60-75 grand

Pickles
22-06-2008, 08:28 PM
there has been a couple that I have seen with superchargers on them. On one street commodores DVD at the HSV nationls it owned everything on the drag strip. Values I have seen depending on the kays of course are anything from 60-75 grand
Fair comment.
Low K, totally original versions, in the future, will be worth big $s.
Under 10k versions at the moment, I reckon, $70K+
Cheers, Pickles.