PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, Proud VR GTS owner

VRGTS215i
03-02-2008, 09:39 PM
Hi all, I'm Mitch and i just joined your fourm here. In april 2007 i bought a VR GTS which had been sitting outside all because the starter motor had died. Since then i have been trying to bring the car back to it's former glory. I'd like to get in touch with other Holden "Stroker" owners and would like to know more about the VR HSV range. Also if anyone knows where i might obtain a orignal sales brochure for the GTS would be great..

Cheers
Mitch
VRGTS215i

HOLDEN 1
04-02-2008, 06:41 AM
Hi all, I'm Mitch and i just joined your fourm here. In april 2007 i bought a VR GTS which had been sitting outside all because the starter motor had died. Since then i have been trying to bring the car back to it's former glory. I'd like to get in touch with other Holden "Stroker" owners and would like to know more about the VR HSV range. Also if anyone knows where i might obtain a orignal sales brochure for the GTS would be great..

Cheers
Mitch
VRGTS215i

Sounds great that you have a passion for your VR GTS, and welcome to the site matey.

HRDHSV
05-02-2008, 05:39 PM
Welcome to the forum mitch, ur sales brochure will be a hard one to find i assume. maybe ebay?

clubby 285
09-02-2008, 09:40 PM
G'Day mitch

welcome to the forums dude, hope you have some luck findin your brochure m8:)Any pics on the forums yet??