PDA

View Full Version : Easy car care

pigmonkey
21-11-2007, 04:34 PM
I have heard of zymol and it appears to be an excellent product from all reports, I have not seen a car with it on so can not compare it to anything but...... In the last 2 years I have owned a black maloo r8 which I treated with a paint protection system I sell called toughseal( google it) and it lasted after one application when vehicle was new till the day I sold it.When washing the car all I ever did was approx 4 minutes at the local car wash using high pressure soap and rinse then chamois. Not once ever did I use a sponge or anything else to remove dirt from paint and whole washing process took about 15 minutes max including drying of vehicle. Reason I fell compelled to write this is after reading all the complicated washing instructions posted on forums by other experts perhaps people would like to try this product. I can tell you all my cars are show standard clean every week in less than 20 minutes so why spend a half a day washing a car?

ERASER
21-11-2007, 04:57 PM
I have heard of zymol and it appears to be an excellent product from all reports, I have not seen a car with it on so can not compare it to anything but...... In the last 2 years I have owned a black maloo r8 which I treated with a paint protection system I sell called toughseal( google it) and it lasted after one application when vehicle was new till the day I sold it.When washing the car all I ever did was approx 4 minutes at the local car wash using high pressure soap and rinse then chamois. Not once ever did I use a sponge or anything else to remove dirt from paint and whole washing process took about 15 minutes max including drying of vehicle. Reason I fell compelled to write this is after reading all the complicated washing instructions posted on forums by other experts perhaps people would like to try this product. I can tell you all my cars are show standard clean every week in less than 20 minutes so why spend a half a day washing a car?

Theres washing a car, then theres washing a car. Same with polishing. Just cause a car looks shiney doesnt mean its up to the higher level show quality finish. With care and the right products you can make a cars paintwork glow. Some people are satisfied if the paint beads water, others like myself spend days polishing and detailing a car prior to a show.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/carmino/harrys%20n%20photos/harrysnight124.jpg

Johno
22-11-2007, 12:11 AM
ERASER - that is one hell of shine there - what's ur secret (products)....

mine's a mixure of mothers, meguiars, wicked...

ERASER
22-11-2007, 06:11 PM
ERASER - that is one hell of shine there - what's ur secret (products)....

mine's a mixure of mothers, meguiars, wicked...

Thanks.
That was done with all meguires products. Colour X then Wet Look then a couple of coats of Next Gen Tech Wax (paste form). There is much better out there but i havent tried any yet.