PDA

View Full Version : Hi! to all HSV DUDES

senator42
23-07-2007, 08:17 PM
NEW MEMBER, Im in a car club called NVS RIDES and its fairly cool BUT,there mostly old school and air jack freaks.(they just dont get it)I took my HSV VX SENARTOR to the shannons classic car show on sunday 22nd of 07 at FLEMINGTON RACE COURCE,there were plenty of HDT and walkinshaws a few monoaros and there could have been a better showing of HSV.A vy/vz hsv cluby took out top prise for best 1990 to current,it was no. 27 of only 50 built cool car and well presented.It was the first time i showed my car and it is totaly standard (if you could call a HSV standard)except for my sound system,edit,and defillippo full system, so i wasnt sure how poeple would view it,at the end of the day i was stocked ,it got alot of looks and poeple checking it out inside and all over and some of the comments from the dudes made me realise that poeple love these HSV's even if you dont drop them and change to 20 inch wheels.hope to either get in with the club that knows the rush of the HSV or join the hsv club.IF there's info out there on the best way to go about it im open to sugestions THANKS SENATOR42

murph_fan51
24-07-2007, 04:23 PM
Sounds like you've got a mean ride there senator42. The VX is arguably the best model produced by HSV (the last generation of Commodores).

And keeping them original is the way to go. Its like when you see GTR XU1 Toranas or Walkinshaws fully original and not customized, thats great to see.

HRDHSV
25-07-2007, 05:46 PM
Nice senator there buddy.

SirHSV
26-07-2007, 01:16 AM
Welcome mate great car looks great got more images? VX HSV is the best model no doubt about it!!!

Enjoy the forum!!

full house
02-08-2007, 10:14 PM
Howdi! buddy...

have a nice day here!

enjoy! lol

Johno
03-08-2007, 01:40 AM
G'day Senator42,

She's a beauty mate..., the VX model is an outstanding design..

have fun on here, alot of great helpers..

cheers