PDA

View Full Version : Andrew

GPA454
15-07-2007, 10:06 PM
Hi Guys,
Wanted !! Looking for a VN GROUP A SS to replace my previous ride that was stolen & not recovered in NSW.
Appreciate any leads - will consider any condition.
Thanks

murph_fan51
16-07-2007, 03:32 PM
If you are really keen on getting one - there is one in New Zealand (not that I really approve of losing these rare HSVs back to Aus).

NZ$60,000 is the asking price ONO. Looks pretty mint too.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Holden/auction-108317677.htm?p=7

(about 54,000 AUS $$)

vyclubby
14-08-2007, 02:20 PM
Pretty expensive though

troytroy
15-08-2007, 06:46 PM
Holy @^&(@#!&*!!!^&! I can't believe somebody will pay that sort of money for that sort of technology, equipment, quality (you gotta admit the VN wasn't the best manufactured car with good factory engineering tolerences compared to any cheap car of today- panel gaps, body rigidity, safety, fuel economy etc etc) Are twin throttle bodies and a bonnet hump worth that much?

Sure those teary eyed nostalgic cashed up baby boomers will pay stupid money for any ancient "performance" cars from their youth ($600,000 for a phase III GT Falcon anyone?)

But reality will sink in and emotion will will dissipate eventually (as soon as the economy takes a down turn).

I digress, either way, Good luck GPA454 on finding a Group A SS, hopefully you'll get one for a good decent price and will enjoy the living hell out of it!