PDA

View Full Version : Hey All !

Sedat
15-05-2007, 05:40 PM
Hey, hows it going guys, i just signed up and thought i'd introduce my self. The names Sedat and im from Melbourne and im currently looking for a VS Clubsport MANUAL (manual red, black, purple or silver only). I had never owned a 8 before all my cars have been turbo (VL Turbo, Version 5 STi 2-door and a 300ZX TT). I tried googling some info about the VS clubbie but nothing that i want came up.

Just want to know a facts about it.

Stock power figures
Stock 1/4 times
Stock 0-100 time
Weight
What to look out for when purchasing a VS clubby
Maintenance
And ofcourse MODS :D what would i need to do, so i can break into the low 13's 12's etc.

My best friend owns a stock VR S Manual, and we were both suprise on how well it went (suprisingly beating a VS SS and the older 8's). So that really got me interested in the VS's which always have been my favoruite holden.

Will apperciate any input.

Cheers Sedat.

murph_fan51
15-05-2007, 06:09 PM
Welcome to the forums Sedat...

Stock power figures
Stock 1/4 times
Stock 0-100 time
Weight
What to look out for when purchasing a VS clubby
Maintenance

185kW @ 4800RPM & 400Nm @ 3600RPM
Im not sure on time but I do know the GTS (215kW) does 0-100kph in 5.84s, 0-400m in 14.06s (these sound pretty quick). Dont know weight.

In fact, check out this page which 'MattyMayhem' updated some time ago, quite good...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holden_Special_Vehicles#VR.2FVS_series

Sedat
15-05-2007, 06:41 PM
Hey, Murph i checked out that already. Thanks for the power info aswell, the GTS is my fav but dont have the money for it unfortunately. So im guessing the Cluby should be in mid 14's. How reliable are these cars etc . Theres also a red Clubby in the forsale section that i liked, might shoot him a pm :D

Cheers Sedat.