PDA

View Full Version : I want a GTS! Anyone want a VYII SS?

cowwee
27-03-2007, 06:04 PM
Hi guys,

I am thinking of buying a GTS. Can anyone recommend a good dealer in east Melbourne...I have only tried Colin Watson in Ringwood.
Does anyone have one...what do u think about it? Your impressions!?
Any more tips on buying one?

I will need to sell my '04 Redhot VYII SS with cold-air, Pacemakers extractors and exhaust, bluetooth, upgraded sound, aluminium sills, tow bar, etc (about 9K worth of extras). Any one have an idea as to what it may be worth? Trade in offer was 24k! Haha.

Cheers in advance!

cowwee
27-03-2007, 10:47 PM
PS....it has 36700Ks on the clock.

murph_fan51
28-03-2007, 05:12 PM
Being in NZ im not sure, try searching ebay to get a rough price, & include another few grand for those extras you have.

Wolfentime
19-08-2007, 05:26 PM
Just a few years ago, when the fuel prices werent so high you could have commanded a good price for that car, but in the current environment the V8 Holdens and HSV prices have taken a battering in the Trade in market, youd probably do better in a private sale, get around $35K if not more.

Johno
20-08-2007, 02:10 AM
Hi guys,

I am thinking of buying a GTS. Can anyone recommend a good dealer in east Melbourne...I have only tried Colin Watson in Ringwood.
Does anyone have one...what do u think about it? Your impressions!?
Any more tips on buying one?

I will need to sell my '04 Redhot VYII SS with cold-air, Pacemakers extractors and exhaust, bluetooth, upgraded sound, aluminium sills, tow bar, etc (about 9K worth of extras). Any one have an idea as to what it may be worth? Trade in offer was 24k! Haha.

Cheers in advance!

Cowwee, check a site called "red book", think it is www.redbook.com.au - this lists vehicle values for any make/model for private and dealer sales, may give you an idea of what you might expect to fetch for yours...dealer values will always be higher than private, in most cases, due to their overheads on the car lot with the cars.