PDA

View Full Version : Vx Gts

SEN 215
22-01-2007, 03:05 PM
How a you guys,Im new to this forum and just wondering if i can get some advice and information about a car Im looking at purchaseing a VX GTS series 1.Its black with leather and sunroof,88000ks one owner,service history and all original,very clean car the price is $35000 the price seems good to me compared to other ones on the market.I have been told to check the motor out,as the 300 callayway motor had a few problems like most ls1 ones and alot were called back to holden , is that true and what should i be checking for etc motor wise and general car wise ??.Another thing whats the difference between the series one and two in the model and how much were built?.Any information is gladly appreciated about the car .Thankyou

murph_fan51
22-01-2007, 08:15 PM
Best to ask someone who owns a 300kW GTS. But check these out:

www.hsv.com.au/cars/vx/vx_gts/vx_gts_main.htm

http://www.conceptcarz.com/vehicle/z3562/default.aspx

Probably only the visual difference between the Series1 and Series 2 is the darkened headlights. Im 99% sure they had the same rims too.

HSVGTS-049
14-06-2007, 05:30 PM
How a you guys,Im new to this forum and just wondering if i can get some advice and information about a car Im looking at purchaseing a VX GTS series 1.Its black with leather and sunroof,88000ks one owner,service history and all original,very clean car the price is $35000 the price seems good to me compared to other ones on the market.I have been told to check the motor out,as the 300 callayway motor had a few problems like most ls1 ones and alot were called back to holden , is that true and what should i be checking for etc motor wise and general car wise ??.Another thing whats the difference between the series one and two in the model and how much were built?.Any information is gladly appreciated about the car .Thankyou

mate thats not a bad price at all , i paid $43000 for mine , and it didnt have leather seats or a sunroof , but it only had 31000 ks on the clock , and as for the motor ive had no problems touch wood , and im sure the vx gts 300 didnt come out in a series 2 , cheers ian