PDA

View Full Version : Cat Back System

Senator 255
28-11-2006, 12:36 AM
Hi,

I am wishing to finish exhaust on a VX 2 Senator Auto I have bought recently. Will be getting an edit but want to finish exhaust first. At the moment I have Pacemaker 3 inch headers and high flow cats but from there on standard Senator system. I have been researching what brand of cat back system to put on and I am not sure.

I have had different people suggest xforce, diffilipo and redback. I am after a sound that shows it is a V8 but also as it is a Senator not to loud and rumbly from inside car and no drone.

Will be grateful for your suggestions at what the best cat back system would be for my car.

GTS215
28-11-2006, 08:10 AM
Hi,

I am wishing to finish exhaust on a VX 2 Senator Auto I have bought recently. Will be getting an edit but want to finish exhaust first. At the moment I have Pacemaker 3 inch headers and high flow cats but from there on standard Senator system. I have been researching what brand of cat back system to put on and I am not sure.

I have had different people suggest xforce, diffilipo and redback. I am after a sound that shows it is a V8 but also as it is a Senator not to loud and rumbly from inside car and no drone.

Will be grateful for your suggestions at what the best cat back system would be for my car.

You can't go wrong with Diffilipo and if your in Sydney sureflo exhaust are good too, they can also mail you a pre-frabricated one as well (http://www.surefloexhaust.com.au).

Senator 255
28-11-2006, 09:02 AM
Thanks GTS 215, I am north side Brisbane.

vypower
28-11-2006, 11:08 AM
go see Power Torque Engines at Brendale. they'll put you on to some great contacts. these guys are the leaders

Senator 255
29-11-2006, 01:56 PM
Thanks VY Power, will do