PDA

View Full Version : Gentlemen...... Start Your Engines!!!!!

vypower
24-11-2006, 02:09 PM
It's on!!!!!!! tonight!!!!!!!

The Queensland Holden / HSV cruise is on Saturday December 16th. It will be on awesome night comprising of some street cruizing, dinner, and general chit chat amoungst the crew.

The cruise in OPEN TO ALL Holden and HSV owners. Non members to the forum are also welcome. May be a great way to meet some of the forum crew and get some great tips to hot up your ride.

Cruise will begin from Hyperdome shopping centre car park near K-Mart at 8pm. We will be there earlier if you want. the cruise will firstly head into gold coast, with a stop at surfers for 1/2hr. then heading out towards pacific mtrwy, and back towards brissy. arriving in city around 9:30-10pm. cruise through and then head back south along ipswich rd (lots of lights to be stopping at :) be good though!!!! and if you can't be good.... be good at it!!!!!) finishing cruise at springwood at around 11pm. you can join in or finish at any time if you can not commit to the whole thing. my contact details are supplied if you need updates of movements on the night.

It will be a great night of fun, laughs, and especially showing off some great rides, and learning heaps from each other about doing more to 'em.

Anyone interested should call me on 0434150229 or drop me PM.

Hope to see you there
:cool:

SirHSV
24-11-2006, 06:16 PM
Come on Queenslanders who is up for the cruise????

vypower
24-11-2006, 08:34 PM
we currently have 5 cars already.

jbarr
25-11-2006, 02:00 PM
yes we would be intersted

vypower
27-11-2006, 08:43 PM
Current attendees:

VYPower
Mr&MrsR8
JBarr
Crossdrilled
Maloo

also 10 non members are confirmed

keep in mind everyone, you are welcome to invite friends who own holdens or hsv's.

jbarr
11-12-2006, 08:31 PM
are we still happen saturday night

vypower
11-12-2006, 09:11 PM
Yes, all is confirmed. anyone still pondering do i? don't i?

just come along. it's gonna be awesome!

maloo
16-12-2006, 06:06 PM
hey is everyone still going or have you been scared off by the rain???

vypower
16-12-2006, 06:14 PM
i have checked weather radar. we are all clear. in fact we are expecting around 15-20 cars. anyone with a digital camera should bring it. gonna be an awesome night!!!!!

vypower
17-12-2006, 07:44 PM
What a great night considering weather warnings scared many off.

still had a few cars turn up, and as promised, no hail! shame it was pissing down for most of it but that just added more fun!!!!

next one will be in late Jan 2007, so get ready for it, and no excuses next time guys. let's get this thing going. the guys that did turn up had a good night, and by the looks of things we have some great wheels floating around this forum that need to be put to good use out there on the black stuff!

will inform you all of the next one shortly after xmas.

P.S. Hey Maloo, you better unleash that beast of yours next time!!! I'm looking forward to seeing it run!!!!

GTS215
18-12-2006, 12:47 PM
What a great night considering weather warnings scared many off.

still had a few cars turn up, and as promised, no hail! shame it was pissing down for most of it but that just added more fun!!!!

next one will be in late Jan 2007, so get ready for it, and no excuses next time guys. let's get this thing going. the guys that did turn up had a good night, and by the looks of things we have some great wheels floating around this forum that need to be put to good use out there on the black stuff!

will inform you all of the next one shortly after xmas.

P.S. Hey Maloo, you better unleash that beast of yours next time!!! I'm looking forward to seeing it run!!!!

Any pics :)

jbarr
18-12-2006, 06:13 PM
sorry we didn`t make it the starter moter went in the clubby and it wouldn`t start next time 4 sure

vypower
18-12-2006, 06:59 PM
no worries. there were a couple with car probs.

next one will be better

osv193
18-12-2006, 07:31 PM
I tried ringing someone about the cruise to see if it was still on-had couple of Walkys ready to go.Next time we'll be there,maybe let us know a week in advance would be good.Only saw the email Sat arvo.

vypower
18-12-2006, 07:35 PM
ok no worries. details of the next cruise will be posted up on the "QLD cruise" thread that can be found on the first page of the forum.

details will be confirm by early Jan, aiming for end of Jan cruise

hope to see you all there

SirHSV
19-12-2006, 10:36 AM
Did you get any images of the cruise???