PDA

View Full Version : advice please

bam_bam
04-07-2006, 08:43 PM
hey all i own a vn executive 89 model auto currently stock as far as i know im wanting advice on easy ways to pump out the killowatts with out costing me an arm and a leg also i have heard if you shave the throttle body inner butterfly and put on v8 injectors and regulator itl rip any thoughts on this? i have owned 2 vn's in the past that had a little bit of work done but this one i hope to aim for the 300kw mark when im done but for now just want alil more grunt thanks all

HSV Z Clubbie
04-07-2006, 09:59 PM
By reading ya post this is a V6 ? Maybe cheaper to save up the dollars and just get an 8, getting cheap atm with fuel prices the way they are :rolleyes:

ERASER
04-07-2006, 10:16 PM
hey all i own a vn executive 89 model auto currently stock as far as i know im wanting advice on easy ways to pump out the killowatts with out costing me an arm and a leg also i have heard if you shave the throttle body inner butterfly and put on v8 injectors and regulator itl rip any thoughts on this? i have owned 2 vn's in the past that had a little bit of work done but this one i hope to aim for the 300kw mark when im done but for now just want alil more grunt thanks all
I also read it as being a 6. So you want to pump out 300kw out of a 6? Can be done but i hope you have real deep pockets. Probably be cheaper to buy a 04 ls2 clubbie!

Good luck

bam_bam
05-07-2006, 06:12 AM
i was thinking about A 5 litre or a 355 but i just want lil mods until im ready to put in a bigger engine and yes itsa 6