PDA

View Full Version : statesman powertorque chip???

twoquik
27-07-2005, 05:21 PM
hey guys just trying to find this out for my bos he has a new statesman
stock, he was going to get a vcm suite tune (maf tune or something) done by powertorque for a 25kw gain atw, cost was $800+gst

do you guys think this is worth it or should he stay away from that chip and what other options are available and can we have contacts if you sugest another option.

thanks in advance
Ben

Generation Motorsport
28-07-2005, 08:44 AM
a vcm tune is the go, so long as its an experienced tuner. we can easily gain 25-30rwkw. and i would stay with the maf, the car will behave exactly as it did standard, and you can expect better fuel economy (when driven nicely of course) i would recalibrate the auto as well, so on light throttle it behaves normal, but when you step on it, the shift points would be higher and firmer/faster. If you are interested, we are happy to answer any questions, and as we support several race cars, we are in all states often, so we do tunes aus wide. as for power chips, and other tune systems, we researched everything we could find, and nothing compares to vcm, that we guarentee, and we guarentee our tunes. of course we also recalibrate for diff gears and wheel changes, included in the tune pakage. Please feel free to e-mail with any questions you may have, happy to help
cheers
GM

twoquik
28-07-2005, 09:02 AM
no thats great thanks for your help. :lol: