PDA

View Full Version : Help

Holdenboy_VS
27-06-2005, 04:46 PM
I just bought a 95 model vs commodore and just need to know a few things.... I'm thinkn bout puttin a kit on it and wanted to know if a vy gts kit would fit onto the vs????????
Also i want to know wat i can do to get more power.....I've already put extractors on it and thinkn bout puttn a cold air induction in it and a gold chip???
And just one more thing yesterday morning i noticed my k's on the clock stoped going up....wat causes this and how can i fix it???
CHEERS IF U CAN HELP[/b]

YLDGTS
27-06-2005, 05:37 PM
I just bought a 95 model vs commodore and just need to know a few things.... I'm thinkn bout puttin a kit on it and wanted to know if a vy gts kit would fit onto the vs????????
Also i want to know wat i can do to get more power.....I've already put extractors on it and thinkn bout puttn a cold air induction in it and a gold chip???
And just one more thing yesterday morning i noticed my k's on the clock stoped going up....wat causes this and how can i fix it???
CHEERS IF U CAN HELP[/b]As for the VY kit fitting not a chance!
You can buy new model kits made to suit the older models from places like Fibre Master in sydney.
What engine are you running? The rest of you exhaust should be done aswell as a good cold air intake.The ones on the market are pretty average so maybe make your own for better results.If your going to get a chip get it properly tuned once you've done all your bolt ons.It may cost a bit more but the benifits are fer greater.

Holdenboy_VS
27-06-2005, 08:50 PM
What engine are you running?
I'ts a 3.8L Ecotecv6

ozemuscle1
30-06-2005, 11:11 PM
I dont particularly like kits on VS Commies, unless its a well done V8 Supercar style kit.
With the Odo, the sensor will have broken, best take it to a shop and get them to do it.

Holdenboy_VS
30-06-2005, 11:35 PM
ozemuscle1 Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:10 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont particularly like kits on VS Commies, unless its a well done V8 Supercar style kit.
With the Odo, the sensor will have broken, best take it to a shop and get them to do it.

How much would it cost to fix the Odo??

ozemuscle1
17-07-2005, 11:27 PM
ozemuscle1 Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:10 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How much would it cost to fix the Odo??no idea, but i'd guess aroind 50-60 bucks.

Holdenboy_VS
18-07-2005, 11:23 PM

I took it to holden n they said $120

ozemuscle1
21-07-2005, 11:00 PM

I took it to holden n they said $120wow. what did they say was actually wrong with it? did they replace the whole thing?

nos_neon
04-08-2005, 05:20 PM
wah?

u gotta b shittin me rite?

u wanna fix all dat stuff urself?

y not go get it fixed by a few professionalz?....coz if u damage thingz urself....u wuld waste even more money.....go to da professionalz and get it done and ova wif once and it'll last!

-HSV-
05-08-2005, 11:39 AM
wah?

u gotta b shittin me rite?

u wanna fix all dat stuff urself?

y not go get it fixed by a few professionalz?....coz if u damage thingz urself....u wuld waste even more money.....go to da professionalz and get it done and ova wif once and it'll last!small things like that generally it will be fine doing it yourself. provided your careful and have a basic understanding of how things fit together there shouldnt be anything to worry about :D

save you a penny or 2 getting someone else to do it :p ;)