PDA

View Full Version : Chemical Guy's products

hsv-cigars
17-09-2015, 03:04 PM
Anyone here seen and have used or using the Chemical Guy's products ?

after smoking cigars in my car like an animal , that brand new natural leather aroma from all the seats was somewhat gone . I needed something to freshen up the air quality and bring back that leather smell so i did a couple of searches on youtube then google and found products from the chemical guys . they had just what i needed a real leather scent . I purchased the 16oz bottle of Leather Scent and man i cant believe how real it smells just like when i received my brand new car. One week later after spraying this its still smells like real leather every time i get in the car.

They also have a stripper scent that smells like strippers lol . ive got a bottle of this coming too .

im yet to try their other products like their waxes .

white_lie
17-09-2015, 03:41 PM
Very good products at a reasonable price

rodders188
17-09-2015, 04:32 PM
Id recommend Zas care car products.

voodoo_sv6
17-09-2015, 10:22 PM

They also have a stripper scent that smells like strippers lol . ive got a bottle of this coming too.Wow, sweaty tradies, stale cum and a fish trawler all melted together in one spray bottle. I wonder if you can get a group buy on this???

hsv-cigars
18-09-2015, 07:51 AM
Wow, sweaty tradies, stale cum and a fish trawler all melted together in one spray bottle. I wonder if you can get a group buy on this???

Have you ever been to the strippers ? Lol they don't smell like that dude .

voodoo_sv6
19-09-2015, 07:56 PM
Yeah, my mate who lives across the road used to "date" one and when I say date, I mean date in every connotation of the word.

And yes I live in Sydney and spent too many nights at The Cross with my buds, I nailed the smell (but never a stripper), just add some stale beers smell for authenticity.

lmoengnr
19-09-2015, 08:36 PM
They also have a stripper scent that smells like strippers lol . ive got a bottle of this coming too .

As long as its not paint strippers...

hsv-cigars
20-09-2015, 10:19 AM
lol . i should have it on monday or tuesday will let yous know what its like . but from all the reviews they say its an intoxicating addictive amazing smell and is their best seller .

white_lie
20-09-2015, 12:16 PM
Found it for you guys...like all their products, nice and cheap

http://www.chemguys.com.au/Stripper_Scent_the_smell_of_success_470_ml_p/air_069_16.htm

hsv-cigars
22-09-2015, 05:38 PM
Well my stripper scent showed up today . so what it smells like ? to me it smells like sweet vanilla coconuts . i have to say it indeed smells like strippers lol the smell brought back some memories . its not too strong though but its very pleasant smelling . it kinda clings onto my nose and smells like a female perfume but its not that potent type of female perfume its kinda in between unisex but kinda more female definitely smells like youve had women in the car lol .