PDA

View Full Version : SV6000 for sale on carsales.com #49

HSVgal
26-11-2013, 10:22 AM
Spotted for sale on carsales.com
Build #49.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Holden-Special-Vehicles-SV6000-2005/SSE-AD-2483249/?Cr=1&sdmvc=1

Strick
26-11-2013, 05:13 PM
Saw this one this morning, are you the seller? Care to tell us any more about it?

HSVgal
26-11-2013, 09:50 PM
Yes I am the current owner. What would you like to know about it? The radiator had to be replaced, as you would be aware the standard radiators have a plastic fill tank on the side joining to the radiator and the seal went on that join after only 20,000kms. So instead a replacing it with the same radiator, it was upgraded to a PWR Racing full aluminium radiator. This was done to enhance the vehicle. It has never been supercharged or had any modifications done.
The head unit was replaced with a Clarion DVD Bluetooth head unit, but I still have the original one to also give the new owner in case they want to put it back in.

Strick
27-11-2013, 07:10 PM
Ah welcome to the forum, never know some one who is doing research on your vehicle might do a search and this thread will pop up.

How about all the gear that comes with our cars from factory like the DVDs, certificate, cables, dell PDA dock etc etc.

gto461
27-11-2013, 09:56 PM
very nice

Pickles
28-11-2013, 09:07 AM
Yes I am the current owner. What would you like to know about it? The radiator had to be replaced, as you would be aware the standard radiators have a plastic fill tank on the side joining to the radiator and the seal went on that join after only 20,000kms. So instead a replacing it with the same radiator, it was upgraded to a PWR Racing full aluminium radiator. This was done to enhance the vehicle. It has never been supercharged or had any modifications done.
The head unit was replaced with a Clarion DVD Bluetooth head unit, but I still have the original one to also give the new owner in case they want to put it back in.
Lovely car my friend, an absolute classic.
I'm glad you clarified the radiator issue, & I reckon you should do the same on your ad, because the way it's worded, it sounds as if you had overheating problems with the original radiator, which would give cause for some caution. But of course you didn't, everything was fine in that regard....So, for your own good, I reckon you should amend your ad, to explain why you upgraded the radiator.
GLWYS, Pickles.