PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an E3 GTS

FollowTheSapper
19-10-2013, 01:54 AM
Test drove two GTS's today in Sydney. Both great cars both priced at $62990. After 1 1/2 hrs of the salesman pushing for me to put a deposit down on one that they had nicely dropped the price to $58,000 and even drove out to my wife's work so she could see it (that was there idea and then wanted to take the second one out to her also). I eventually got out of there without putting down a deposit. Now to the point of this post. The car that had started off at $62990 and dropped to $58,000 was still on CARSALES as a private seller for $58000. Contacted the previous owner who was nice enough to inform me he sold it to them for $50,000. So with their generous mark up I am offering to any E3 GTS owners in Sydney, if you have a low KM (<40,000km) with the 6 pot brakes, manual and it isn't red before letting the dealers rape you PM me or leave me a message here. For the right price and the right car I am sure we can do a deal.

Strick
19-10-2013, 02:55 AM
You should also take that info back to the dealer. never know they might knock even more off once they hear youve spoke to the previous owner!

good luck with your purchase though, buying a new car is a fantastic experieance no matter what type, model or year!

Nitrate
20-10-2013, 07:17 AM
Would you be interested in a Nov 2010 delivered black manual with black/red trim? This is a car that has been very well maintained, always serviced and detailed. I am just checking on the Kms......

Older owner, that's never driven this hard!

Nitrate
20-10-2013, 07:59 AM
OK it has 46000kms on it, he has received trade in price but his new car isn't due for another couple of weeks, let me know if you are interested....

and it is a Sydney car.....

FollowTheSapper
20-10-2013, 04:13 PM
OK it has 46000kms on it, he has received trade in price but his new car isn't due for another couple of weeks, let me know if you are interested....

and it is a Sydney car.....

Worth a look!

Did forget to mention in first post that I am looking for a manual.

Will PM my email address if you are able to send through some pics.

Thanks

FollowTheSapper
20-10-2013, 05:45 PM
You should also take that info back to the dealer. never know they might knock even more off once they hear youve spoke to the previous owner!

good luck with your purchase though, buying a new car is a fantastic experieance no matter what type, model or year!

Thanks Strick,
Have been tacking cars and prices for 6 months! And now I am back in OZ I cannot wait until there is a HSV once again parked in my drive.

Nitrate
21-10-2013, 08:00 AM
Worth a look!

Did forget to mention in first post that I am looking for a manual.

Will PM my email address if you are able to send through some pics.

Thanks
Pm sent...

FollowTheSapper
22-10-2013, 03:03 PM
DEPOSIT PAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone

Picking up my E3 GTS on Sunday

Strick
22-10-2013, 04:10 PM
Congrats mate

Nitrate
22-10-2013, 04:49 PM
DEPOSIT PAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone

Picking up my E3 GTS on Sunday
Congrats, may see you driving around, next week :)

Andrew_02
23-10-2013, 09:53 PM
Best post ive read for a while very happy forum members that's how it's done. :)