PDA

View Full Version : Recommend me an interior detailier in Melbourne

TheRealShifter
17-05-2013, 02:37 PM
Hi folks. I'm after a good interior detailer in Melbourne for my E2 Clubby. It's our family car and has three kid seats in the back so it's had milk spilled, chocolate smeared and whatever else kids tend to bring into the back seat so a good job is required; I don't have the time or know-how to do it myself. I clean up the spills and whatnot as much as I can but vacuum cleaners, cloths and baby wipes can only do much and it's gotten to the point where it needs a professional job. So please, if you know someone/where that does a good job on the inside, let me know.
Thanks in advance.

butcherbird
18-05-2013, 04:56 AM
buddy get in touch with www.carcareproducts.com.au, the boys there a the best they have a store in melbourne and in sydney,
i only wish they had a store in brisbane , im a hobby detailer already have a large number of cars that i look after for people , its a shame your not in brisbane , could have sorted you out,
hope it all goes well , bb

TheRealShifter
20-05-2013, 10:55 AM
Thanks butcherbird. Though I'm not really after a store to buy stuff, unless they can do the job for me. Unfortunately I just don't have time to do it myself at the moment so I'm after a pro job.

white_lie
20-05-2013, 11:46 AM
Give them a call, I know they do work out of their NSW store, so would suspect the Vic store to be the same but if not, I'm sure they'll be able to recommend someone ;)

Nath
22-05-2013, 11:44 PM
Call John @ Tigersoft in Moorabbin - he is a Final Inspection dealer and also offers detailing.

TheRealShifter
23-05-2013, 04:27 PM
Thanks guys.
I had a look on the car care products website. It wasn't easy to find their Melb location as it's not listed on the Contact Us page. Anyway, got it. Same phone number as the NSW store though. I'll give them a call and have a chat. They also have detailing clinics.
@Nath, I had a look at Tigersoft. Apparently I'm looking at least $400, but that's also exterior.

If anyone has any recommendations for the west side I'd also appreciate that.

Senator01
23-05-2013, 04:51 PM
Thanks guys.

Just leave your car unlocked ... out that way they'll clean your car out quick smart ...:p:p:o

Kidding ... ;)

eggy
23-05-2013, 08:53 PM
Try damian at final inspection in campbellfield...one of the gurus in detailing.

Nath
24-05-2013, 02:27 AM
Thanks guys.
I had a look on the car care products website. It wasn't easy to find their Melb location as it's not listed on the Contact Us page. Anyway, got it. Same phone number as the NSW store though. I'll give them a call and have a chat. They also have detailing clinics.
@Nath, I had a look at Tigersoft. Apparently I'm looking at least $400, but that's also exterior.

I have attended a carcareproduct clinic, they did it through another detailer near Chadstone shopping centre - all the focus was on exterior.

I too had a hard time finding someone just to focus on the interior for my mothers car (dogs) and ended up paying around $200 for a mobile guy to visit and did the whole shampoo / dryclean seats and carpets etc - came up great.. Can't remember who it was as ended up calling quite a few (google) and got one based on quickest availability..

TheRealShifter
11-06-2013, 03:04 PM
Thanks for your help folks. I ended up going to my local HSV dealer (Kevin Dennis) and booked in with their detailer. Just got the call that it's ready. I'll let you know how it goes.

TheRealShifter
12-06-2013, 12:11 PM
Lovely. They even replaced the floor mats with new ones. Can't fault it for $180. They did an outside clean as well with a machine polish apparently. Looks good.