PDA

View Full Version : 2012 HSV GTS E Series 3 MY12.5 25TH ANNIVERSARY

nicko77
04-12-2012, 06:16 PM
Hi,

I am new to the forum and HSVs.
I have been considering buying a new GTS. I am curious to hear the opinion of anyone that has recently purchased the 25th anniversary model. Any real benefit in going for this over the standard GTS?
I'd like to know a rough guide on what people may have recently paid.
Thanks.
Nick.

VX15ANNIV
05-12-2012, 11:26 AM
Mate there is a lovely series 3 GTS for sale on hear by a forum member jkhsv that has had a lot of money spent on it in the right areas for 65K,IMO a better buy than a new GTS, have a look.

nicko77
05-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Mate there is a lovely series 3 GTS for sale on hear by a forum member jkhsv that has had a lot of money spent on it in the right areas for 65K,IMO a better buy than a new GTS, have a look.
Thanks I have seen it. But not a fan of yellow and really looking to buy a new car with no mods.
Does anyone have any feedback on the 25th anniv GTS?

roly
05-12-2012, 02:55 PM
25th is just a sticker special, mass produced for the general public

Nothing special or unique

Andrew_02
05-12-2012, 11:04 PM
:eek:
Hi,

I am new to the forum and HSVs.
I have been considering buying a new GTS. I am curious to hear the opinion of anyone that has recently purchased the 25th anniversary model. Any real benefit in going for this over the standard GTS?
I'd like to know a rough guide on what people may have recently paid.,,,,
Thanks.
welcome to the forum do some searches on this forum and you will get answers to most questions on HSV as the 12 and 12.5 GTS, go to your local HSV and ask for both pams, i guess new wheels and a few options as standard. the idea of buying near new from a forum member could be a good idea, not many granges sell but i worked on a good price when i sold my almost stock 11 E3 working on big discounts on new cars and you dont get much at all for mods that is 20k of mods can get you a few extra k not much more
if you want to save money buy of a HSV owner if money is not an issue then buy a 12.5 model but it is late in the year to be buying if your not chasing a great deal!
cheers andrew figures from 10 to over 17k off the 12 model, but not much off the 12.5 but do a few searches on carsales ebay and you will get a good idea across the country.
Nick.

Pickles
12-12-2012, 08:01 PM
25th is just a sticker special, mass produced for the general public

Nothing special or unique
ABSOLUTELY....PLUS ONE.
If ya wanna GTS fine....a GREAT car.....but DON'T pay any extra for a "25th".
Cheers, Pickles.

nicko77
13-12-2012, 06:34 PM
ABSOLUTELY....PLUS ONE.
If ya wanna GTS fine....a GREAT car.....but DON'T pay any extra for a "25th".
Cheers, Pickles.
Well no dealers seem to want to discount the 25th GTS. Maybe I have lost my special negotiating touch. .
An auto 25th GTS no less than $90K, for that kind of money I think HSV are dreaming.
I still haven't had any response on this forum from someone who has purchased one.

Are HSV selling these? Carsales only have about 30 listed at the moment, so maybe they have sold and people are paying list price...