PDA

View Full Version : [VIC] VE only cruise.

tOnKa^TrUcK
26-07-2012, 11:42 AM
Saw this on Facebook and thought it seemed like a pretty good concept.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/558112_10150930870225807_1990522204_n.jpg

Anyone thinking of checking it out?

Stewiecasserole
26-07-2012, 08:34 PM
Nah. It's a Commy cruise......I only go on HSV cruises........plus It's only for VEs and the Whale wont p*** inspection......plus I don't like the snobby VE only exclusivity. You may say the same for HSV only cruise but at least we don't discriminate between models. Just my 2 bobs worth. Enjoy the day to all that go.

richo7502000
26-07-2012, 09:52 PM
Nah. It's a Commy cruise......I only go on HSV cruises........plus It's only for VEs and the Whale wont p*** inspection......plus I don't like the snobby VE only exclusivity. You may say the same for HSV only cruise but at least we don't discriminate between models. Just my 2 bobs worth. Enjoy the day to all that go.

Your just pissed that you have a WM Stewie and NOT a VE, dont feel bad Im no where near good enough I have a VYII lol :p :lol:

Mzsammi
26-07-2012, 10:37 PM
bahaha and the hsv cruises arent snobby to outsiders hahaha... and asif some of the vic hsv owners arent snobby at open cruises....hmm have a think about that :)( not just coming from me but coming from ppl in the car scene who dont own hsv's)

not thatd id go on this cruise .. just thought id chuck my 2 bobs worth in the mix for fun :)

envyit
30-07-2012, 10:44 PM
Stewie there's a few wm's going i'm going and there's a coupe others plus a lot of hsv's that i'm aware of.

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

tOnKa^TrUcK
02-08-2012, 02:39 AM
Stewie there's a few wm's going i'm going and there's a coupe others plus a lot of hsv's that i'm aware of.

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

Agreed :) I'll be there. It seems like it should be pretty well run and its a good chance to get my car out there, sadly not to many car cruises happening around the place like this.

Also noticed prizes for all the categories are a photoshoot and free entry to Springnats so I might have to get busy with the detailing :grin:

tOnKa^TrUcK
31-08-2012, 10:06 PM
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/405835_219182291541949_56595172_n.jpg

Was a great day and an enjoyable cruise! Everyone was talkative, laidback and there was no hero's there on the day, just like a cruise should be.

Over 100 VE's turned up for anyone that is interested. Was good to see a few HSV's there.

Looking forward to the next one and I will post up if people are interested in attending.

A few pics are here if anyone would like to check them out: http://www.facebook.com/groups/451166378247035/#!/ByrnnnPhotographyAutomotive/photos_stream

HSVGTS125
31-08-2012, 11:47 PM
Maybe next time have an E3 only cruise.... that'll be even more exclusive and will stop the Holden cars sneaking in with their new "only up to series 2 vehicles"

tOnKa^TrUcK
31-08-2012, 11:57 PM
Maybe next time have an E3 only cruise.... that'll be even more exclusive and will stop the Holden cars sneaking in with their new "only up to series 2 vehicles"

Buddy, its nothing to do with being exclusive. It's about getting a group of like-minded people together with a common interest of VE's to enjoy the day in a laid back, family friendly atmosphere.

I honestly don't understand where all this hate has come from?
Like honestly, the car scene needs all the help it can get and bringing a negative attitude is only ever going to make things harder for the scene as a w****.

Maybe this forum isn't for me.

HSVGTS125
01-09-2012, 12:03 AM
Don't stress, just a little sarcasm, not from victoria and dont have or ever will have an E series... Mate I'm sure the cruise went well. As for the forum, like most is good, bad and informative. Don't judge it just from this post